This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you like Final Fantasy 12 and 13?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do you like Final Fantasy 12 and 13?

User Info: vind3d

vind3d
3 years ago#1
Do you like both Final Fantasy 12 and 13? - Results (220 votes)
Yes, I like them both.
31.82% (70 votes)
No, I do not like either one.
16.82% (37 votes)
I like 12 but not 13.
29.09% (64 votes)
I like 13 but not 12.
13.64% (30 votes)
I have not played either one.
2.73% (6 votes)
I have only played 12.
3.18% (7 votes)
I have only played 13.
2.73% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Thank you for voting! ^ ^
My favorite app is still the Mute button on my TV's remote.

User Info: badboy

badboy
3 years ago#2
13 is better than 12, at least the combat was fun.

User Info: WeLoveYou

WeLoveYou
3 years ago#3
I liked them both.
I played all FFs, and I think each one has their pros and cons but all of them are high quality JRPG.
FF12 has a lot more content than FF13 and a wider game world, but has forgettable story and characters.
PSN ID - RainyDusk

User Info: Yggdrasille

Yggdrasille
3 years ago#4
I really like FF XII, its story, characters, battle system etc. Can't say the same about XIII, the only thing I like about it is Lightning as a main character.
Playing: Ni No Kuni, DOA5 (PS3), Dragon's Dogma (PS3), Tales of Vesperia (PS3), Persona 4 Golden; Waiting for: Naruto SUNS 3, Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
3 years ago#5
Yggdrasille posted...
I really like FF XII, its story, characters, battle system etc. Can't say the same about XIII, the only thing I like about it is Lightning as a main character.

With XII I agree with the story (thought the characters was unlike-able), the Zodiac Job system was really well done and thought that was pretty awesome!
With FFXIII I don`t hate it and think its a mediocre game but I`m the opposite as I really don`t like Lightening!
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (WiiU) MH3GHD, (PS3) Awaiting games, (Vita) PSO2

User Info: TehAssasin

TehAssasin
3 years ago#6
Like 12, hate 13.

User Info: Seifer_us

Seifer_us
3 years ago#7
XIII was okay, but I thought it was a significant step down from XII, which I felt was excellent overall outside of the pacing. I'm pretty fond of every main series entry outside of II and XIII. I even like XI okay, despite not really being into MMOs. XIII just felt very limited in scope compared to its predecessors. Even FFX felt a bit more open in that backtracking was still an option for the most part and there were at least a few branching paths. It wasn't just awful, but I doubt I'll revisit it like I do with the rest of the games in the series.
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji

User Info: Terry-bogard

Terry-bogard
3 years ago#8
FFXII is one of the best rpg of it's generation. The story was a little bland but the sheer size of it and the freedom of exploration and customization it offered was top notch.
Videogame cancer : Perpetual easy mode (AKA USA syndrome), word "main" in fighting games.

User Info: anonymous46773

anonymous46773
3 years ago#9
XII was pretty good. I was actually able to finish it.

XIII on the other hand...
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

User Info: Madridiq8e

Madridiq8e
3 years ago#10
i'm not saying 12 was spectacular but it was a good game i enjoyed it..

13 ..... no .. just no
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do you like Final Fantasy 12 and 13?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived