This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm so sick and tired of all these rumors every day

#1Oceanic1979Posted 2/14/2013 7:08:15 AM(edited)
Every single day, articles on the internet about the new consoles: rumors, so-called leaks, patents from Sony and Microsoft, etc.
There's no point in reading any of these, because 99% will turn out to be false.
Yet, they keep posting these articles every freaking day.
WAIT FOR THE ANOUNCEMENTS!
Stop speculating and guessing, it serves no purpose AT ALL.

Oh sure, I don't have to read them, but they fill up half the game news every day.
---
AC:CF: 5026-8347-6104
Hans @ Oceanic
#2angry_cowtipperPosted 2/14/2013 7:02:55 AM
If you don't like rumor topics, don't read them
---
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Halo: Reach (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)
#3Junpei_StupeiPosted 2/14/2013 7:21:23 AM(edited)
Hey, did you know? There's this rumor that would most likely come true about the Vita finally getting an HDMI port for you to connect to your TV. It's a good thing I'm no longer an early Sony adopter like what I did with PSP and PS3. Good things come for those who don't automatically buy Sony consoles out of blind Sony fanboyism.

http://kotaku.com/5983663/patent-application-points-to-new-ps-vita-with-hdmi-and-usb

Now all it needs is good games (Japanese-developed exclusive ones like Final Fantasy), and I'm good to go.

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#4jammiesPosted 2/14/2013 7:06:44 AM
I heard PS4 will be able to turn a DVD into a BluRay. Anyone know if that's true? Seems exciting!

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#5SoliquidusPosted 2/14/2013 7:14:08 AM
Very rarely has a rumor regarding something gaming related been this huge, and almost certain, to then be a total letdown. In fact, it has never happened. That's how rare dude

Also, to say what has purpose and doesn't is purely ridiculous. It is all opinion in the end. However, in terms of what the concept of purpose suggests within the confines of our intellect, there is purpose in what you say doesn't have purpose. The excitement of dreaming up of the possibilities and hoping for these possibilities to come to fruition, then discussing this with like minded individuals, is purpose enough. Especially when everything points to these rumors being true

So good job on being ignorant buddy. Go be sick and tired about it somewhere else if it bothers you so much
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#6Oceanic1979(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:15:57 AM
Oops, I didn't know there was an intellectual in the room. Apologies, sir.
---
AC:CF: 5026-8347-6104
Hans @ Oceanic
#7este914Posted 2/14/2013 7:17:14 AM
*Yawn*
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#8SoliquidusPosted 2/14/2013 7:19:27 AM
Oceanic1979 posted...
Oops, I didn't know there was an intellectual in the room. Apologies, sir.

It's ok dude. Apology accepted
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing