This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What happens if Sony does NOT reveal PS4 next week?

#11nihilist212Posted 2/14/2013 7:27:06 AM
Then my life would carry on same as always.
---
Go, then.....there are other worlds than these.
psn: jcvdismyhero
#12LinkinLawgPosted 2/14/2013 8:23:32 AM
all hell would break loose on these boards
---
PSN: LinkinLawg
Not changing this sig until I feel like it
#13IminyourclosetPosted 2/14/2013 8:25:26 AM
Wouldn't mind much since there's still a bunch of new releases I'm catching up on
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#14gtaking5Posted 2/14/2013 8:28:48 AM(edited)
I don't know if there were any clues or anything to suggest it would be PS4, seems to me everyone has just assumed it will be PS4 when it could be anything. Some people reckon it will be that streaming service thing, something starting with "g".

People just assuming. There was no indication at all that it'd be the PS4. Just that little teaser trailer that indicates nothing. I'm still guaranteeing it'll be some kind of yearly event like E3, but exclusive to Sony and Sony partners, with the main focus on the PlayStation brand. And of course, there will be no mention of the PS4. And when that happens, let the delicious tears flow.

Gaikai
---
So where in the world's the forgotten? Like soldiers from a long lost war
We share the scars from our abandon, And what we remember becomes folklore
#15Stanger5150Posted 2/14/2013 8:29:58 AM
I hope they don't, just because it would be funny to see everyone whine.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand
#16deathsaber79Posted 2/14/2013 8:31:36 AM
People will piss and moan bitterly, and declare Sony being doomed to MS - its eventually revealed at E3 and then all is forgotten.
#17ThamauturgePosted 2/14/2013 8:36:01 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469494/
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Currently playing: Persona 4: Golden, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
#18faris_ruhiPosted 2/14/2013 8:37:38 AM
Thanks for reminding me that I still need to see that movie.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Going through backlog in order of release, Current game: Saints Row (360)
#19L0ZPosted 2/14/2013 8:41:26 AM
buy stock now.

If they announce ps4 on 20th. You -------
-----> Rich

If they don't announce anything worthwhile. -------
------> You break even
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
#20_The_Hitcher_Posted 2/14/2013 8:41:38 AM
gtaking5 posted...
I don't know if there were any clues or anything to suggest it would be PS4, seems to me everyone has just assumed it will be PS4 when it could be anything. Some people reckon it will be that streaming service thing, something starting with "g".

People just assuming. There was no indication at all that it'd be the PS4. Just that little teaser trailer that indicates nothing. I'm still guaranteeing it'll be some kind of yearly event like E3, but exclusive to Sony and Sony partners, with the main focus on the PlayStation brand. And of course, there will be no mention of the PS4. And when that happens, let the delicious tears flow.

Gaikai

No, you're wrong, it isn't just assumptions. The event is a PlayStation Meeting, they have only ever been called for hardware reveals. Also the promotional material is so mysterious, if it was what you described why wouldn't they just announce it as such? It's quite obviously a PS4 reveal.
---
PSN: ForeverLost
XBL: ForeverLost360