This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS4 will be Sucker Punches turn to have the Lead Character/Game

#1monkeyman0111Posted 2/14/2013 12:20:32 PM
Sucker Punch
Insomniac
Naughty Dog

Have darling exclusives with the Playstation family.
Ratchet and Clank were the front runners on the PS2 (not by much, but still) With Sly and Jak serving to cross over with other audiences on the PS2

Uncharted was/is the front runner for the PS3 with Infamous and Resistance backing it up as great contenders.

Now with the PS4 coming I think it would be sweet if Sucker Punch got the Prime light treatment, with Naughty dog and insomniac( possibly coming back to do exclusives) supporting.

Great games are great games at the end of the day, and it doesn't really matter, but I'd like to see this company get its due
---
"There are TONS of games that look BEAUTIFUL. It's not a matter of polygons anymore, it's a matter of ART DIRECTION now"
PSN: Monkeyman0111
#2arclouks_xPosted 2/14/2013 1:02:01 PM
Resistance died and failed with r3(saleswise, I loved it) I would say killzone did way better that resistance did, both games selling over 2 million and having great graphics, anyways imo naughty dog will lead again with uncharted 4 and tlou 2, sucjer punch will do good too, but dunno if they'll keep infamous going or a new ip, you must not forget santa monica, hopefully they reboot gow or take it to another mythology/storyline.
---
PSn:arclouksx/JustArc_ -Now playing:,Ps all stars(Dat kat),Dissidia Duodecim, Vagrant story.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#3ironmaidenfan70Posted 2/14/2013 1:05:10 PM
Why no jak and daxter on ps3? Hopefully the next gen version will be announced
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.