This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One Redditor's idea on how to make an amazing ALIENS game...

#1MalifacentXPosted 2/14/2013 3:28:54 PM
I found this today, within the same thread that all the Anon-GBX employees are sounding off about what happened to the title. I would probably buy this game in a second.

http://www.reddit.com/r/LV426/comments/18ewf4/a_lot_of_you_are_rightfully_upset_at_the_final/c8f6q03
---
PSN: SeventhLegion
You are a lightbulb assassin.
~Tmac2035 on "Splinter Cell"
#2RayconPosted 2/14/2013 3:32:26 PM
Was this the same one that was posted on the A:CM boards?

Pretty irresponsible if true.
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja
#3MalifacentX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 3:40:31 PM
The full thread, yes... but this is a highlighted comment by one member who effectively put together a pretty decent tale from the standpoint of a security officer on Hadley's Hope... allowing a completely different tale to be told.

Give it a look!
---
PSN: SeventhLegion
You are a lightbulb assassin.
~Tmac2035 on "Splinter Cell"
#4RayconPosted 2/14/2013 4:09:41 PM
MalifacentX posted...
The full thread, yes... but this is a highlighted comment by one member who effectively put together a pretty decent tale from the standpoint of a security officer on Hadley's Hope... allowing a completely different tale to be told.

Give it a look!

Not bad. Some elements don't make sense (which the author catches in his edit). It seems the colony was studying the derelict and facehuggers for some before things went haywire, so that would probably have to play out in some manner. Or maybe it's something you stumble upon later in the game, finding out that the facehuggers in the lab (and the subsequent study of trying to remove one) were kept secret.

Really though, the plot isn't my biggest qualm with the game. It's how horribly misleading their demo was...
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja