This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

M$- "Everybody Knows" PS3 "Isn't as Good of an Entertainment Console" as Xbox360

#21DarknessXSeekerPosted 2/14/2013 5:42:29 PM
dolabla posted...
DarknessXSeeker posted...
And yet all you can do is milk the Halo franchise like a damn cow.

Yep. Honestly, what console exclusive games does Microsoft have besides Halo, Gears of War and Forza? I own both the 360 and PS3. PS3 easily gets most of time.

I agree when they only have 3 exclusives compared to the huge list of exclusives Sony has, and they make you pay for online they really don't have the right to talk so big.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#22gucciburrrPosted 2/14/2013 5:43:33 PM
You kidding me with this junk? We're not talking about PC which clearly wipes the floor with consoles. Enough of this nonsense and roll out the new hardware because that's all that matters right now.
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#23kingrat2314Posted 2/14/2013 6:00:53 PM
gucciburrr posted...
You kidding me with this junk? We're not talking about PC which clearly wipes the floor with consoles. Enough of this nonsense and roll out the new hardware because that's all that matters right now.

Good point, MS is trying to do damage control before the PS4 is announced by making the 360 sound like the big sell.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of ass. I'm out of gum too. I guess I'll just sit here.
#24lostkiwiPosted 2/14/2013 6:03:53 PM
DougyB posted...
Blu-ray movies are so expensive still. I rarely buy them.

Why is that? Massive licensing fees or something?

I buy bluray movies and TV shows frequently. They aren't really much more expensive than their DVD counterparts. In some cases they are the same price.
---
Check out my investigation into 7th generation exclusives here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/
#25KaiKun91Posted 2/14/2013 6:05:23 PM
It's almost that time again. All trolls are beginning to come out from their bridge.
#26velvet_hammerPosted 2/14/2013 6:11:12 PM
Blu Ray

And

Netflix saying more people netflix on ps3 then any thing else period says other wise..
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#27VIETNAM-Posted 2/14/2013 6:17:22 PM
Just get a job & buy both lol.. Ima buy Ps4 for awesome Yakuza games, Xbox3 for challenging games & shmups.
#28glory of power metalPosted 2/14/2013 6:21:07 PM
lol better rally the troops
---
i7-950 3.4GHz | GeForce GTX 285 | 16 GB DDR3 | NEC 2490WUXi 1920x1200
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher
#29art_of_the_killPosted 2/14/2013 6:21:17 PM
DarknessXSeeker posted...
And yet all you can do is milk the Halo franchise like a damn cow.

You can probably add Gears to that now. I'd be willing to bet that Gears Prequel #2 will be following Judgement.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#30hockeybub89Posted 2/14/2013 6:26:55 PM
I didn't know Microsoft was desperate, but they must be to spew blatant lies. You can argue about games, but there the 360 doesn't come close to the PS3 as far as other entertainment goes.
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/NIR_Hockey.png
http://www.last.fm/user/hockeybub89/ Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica