This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

M$- "Everybody Knows" PS3 "Isn't as Good of an Entertainment Console" as Xbox360

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. M$- "Everybody Knows" PS3 "Isn't as Good of an Entertainment Console" as Xbox360
4 years ago#31
My family and I had a laugh at that. Thanks, TC.
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
4 years ago#32
Draconas_Lyrr posted...

Well that sounded odd for some reason.
b
4 years ago#33
DougyB posted...
Blu-ray movies are so expensive still. I rarely buy them.

Why is that? Massive licensing fees or something?

Pay attention also to which Blu-Ray it is. Straight Blu-Ray only packs are pretty cheap now, if you see one going for a lot it's either a deluxe edition or a 3D Blu-Ray (which usually come with 3D, Blu-Ray, DVD, and digital download and maybe a bonus disc too).

I've picked up quite a few older movies on the cheap. LotR complete deluxe boxed set for $30. Terminator complete boxed set, $20. 300 for $7. Etc...
4 years ago#34
Isn't as Good of an Entertainment Console

What does this even mean?

Microsoft thinks their console is best? Big surprise. Nintendo and Sony have similar point of views regarding their console.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
4 years ago#35
Draconas_Lyrr posted...

o_0
I had fun once, it was horrible.
4 years ago#36
Both system pretty crappy compare to HTPC entertainment but damm these wars between M$ and $ony is getting very old very quickly.
3820 5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | 3way FTW670 4gb |Sammy 830 256gb SSD I sammy 1tb l Mobo ASUS Rampage IV Formula l ASUS PB278Ql PSU ST1500 l HD598 l HDTV PN51D8000
4 years ago#37
lol, people still buy BDs?
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
4 years ago#38
Yea.... I dont think so, but thanks for playing anyways=)
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
4 years ago#39
Romangelo posted...
well... MS, can you play my blu-ray movies?

/topic
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
4 years ago#40
Good thing I buy a game console to play games, not use it as an entertainment center. That's what a PC is for.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. M$- "Everybody Knows" PS3 "Isn't as Good of an Entertainment Console" as Xbox360

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived