This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

M$- "Everybody Knows" PS3 "Isn't as Good of an Entertainment Console" as Xbox360

#61AgitoXIIIPosted 2/14/2013 10:53:00 PM
Oh really M$? Then why is multi medai soooo much more effiecient and easier to do on PS3?
---
FINAL FANTASY XV
Please be a great game, we need you to be one.
#62Guts_LeonheartPosted 2/14/2013 10:55:08 PM
Ps3 has one big problem when it comes to media: the inability to multitask.

Also it can technically play mkvs but its a huge hassle, having my laptop connected to my TV is much easier (except the HDMI doesn't work well so I need to use the VGA thus the laptop speakers).

Blurays are cheap as now, though there is still a lot of stuff that hasn't been release, still waiting on the rest of The Sopranos to be on BD.
#63SayoriaPosted 2/14/2013 10:55:26 PM
Fact. We can't flail our arms and successfully play Halo at the same time. ):
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#64LsnakePosted 2/14/2013 11:21:43 PM
Romangelo posted...
well... MS, can you play my blu-ray movies?

This question alone, kills the whole statement. Microsoft are just sour grapes that they took a wrong turn in the high-def format. Being able to play Blu-ray movies, in addition to the usual media streaming and playback, makes it a far more complete entertanment console than 360, so I'm not sure what the hell they're smoking. I love buying Blu-ray movies, got almost all of my favorite movies now in the format, just waiting for Roger Rabbit in March.
---
-War. War never changes. (Fallout)
-War. War has changed. (MGS4)
#65TheArcadePosted 2/14/2013 11:24:27 PM
dolabla posted...
Even with all those mistakes they made, they still caught up with the 360. Now Sony seems to have learned from their mistakes.

Not in sell-through numbers they didn't.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#66TheArcadePosted 2/14/2013 11:26:36 PM
Motsu posted...
Fact. We can't flail our arms and successfully play Halo at the same time. ):

You think the new Sailor Moon will be better than the old one?
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#67ironbruPosted 2/14/2013 11:27:04 PM
Universquall posted...
RoxasANobody posted...
The entirety of Microsoft is still butt-hurt that Windows 8 sold poorly. It must be sad knowing that the only profitable portion of your company is the gaming portion.

Windows 8 is doing great. It has 100% of the market.

Windows 8 doesn't even have close to 100% of the market. I can go in to any computer store where I live and buy a Windows 7 machine with no problem at all.

I'm currently in the process of building a new PC with Windows 7 on in. All my friends are getting or have just got a new PC and none of them are using Windows 8. The only person I know who has Windows 8 is my sister and she wants to unistall it and put Windows 7 on it.

In the computer stores in my area they are giving away Windows 8 "upgrade" software with Windows 7 machines because no one wants to buy it. This "upgrade" isn't even forced on the customer, they have the option to not install it and even refuse to take the "upgrade" software.

Some of the computer stores in my area even still offer Windows XP, though strangely it costs more than Windows 7 but less than Windows 8.
---
Current Playing: Front Mission 4 (I finally imported a USA PS2), Forza Motorsport, Wipeout Series and main Pokemon Series.
#68VanderZooPosted 2/14/2013 11:27:33 PM
Cheetaluv posted...
VanderZoo posted...
I say PS3 is better for the simple fact that it plays Blu-ray.

It's the only thing keeping it from being a expensive paperweight.

There's a lot of good games coming out this year for PS3.
#69CobraFuryPosted 2/14/2013 11:27:44 PM
it will be a good generation to go PC only
---
"Grinding without looking is not recommended. I tried it once and realized I was all up on some guy on the dance floor." -lufia22
#70lostkiwiPosted 2/14/2013 11:39:59 PM
Lsnake posted...
Romangelo posted...
well... MS, can you play my blu-ray movies?

This question alone, kills the whole statement. Microsoft are just sour grapes that they took a wrong turn in the high-def format. Being able to play Blu-ray movies, in addition to the usual media streaming and playback, makes it a far more complete entertanment console than 360, so I'm not sure what the hell they're smoking. I love buying Blu-ray movies, got almost all of my favorite movies now in the format, just waiting for Roger Rabbit in March.

I've always thought that, had HD-DVD won the high def war over blu-ray that it would have spelt the end of the PS3. They had a lot more riding on blu-ray wining than Microsoft did on HD DVD winning.
---
Check out my investigation into 7th generation exclusives here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/