This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

M$- "Everybody Knows" PS3 "Isn't as Good of an Entertainment Console" as Xbox360

#81Thor61Posted 2/15/2013 2:15:52 AM
They're not that different. PS3 has blu ray player but who cares about blu ray, 360 has custom soundtracks but who needs that anyway. Besides that, everything they have is the same.
#82calhoun1389Posted 2/15/2013 2:26:08 AM
No one except for dudebros, soccer moms, whiny brats, and casuals will miss you.

You say this like casual gaming hasn't been the backbone to the survival of the gaming industry since the days of Super Mario Brothers and the Nintendo when they brought gaming back from the brink of extinction...
---
http://digitalmasters.4umotion.com/ Join and make friends.
My Anime List: http://tinyurl.com/c6ylh9y (Updates regularly)
#83TheArcadePosted 2/15/2013 8:52:19 AM(edited)
Motsu posted...
TheArcade posted...
Motsu posted...
Fact. We can't flail our arms and successfully play Halo at the same time. ):

You think the new Sailor Moon will be better than the old one?

Quite unlikely. S and Stars were phenomenal. I doubt it will hold a candle to those two specific series, but we will see. I am hopeful.

Oh hell yeah Sailor Moon S kicked major ass especially since Pluto got to fight in that one. Neptune and Uranus broke barriers making same sex preference. Sailor Saturn was like a gothic nightmare waiting to bring Calamity to Earth. The Sailor's caused a rift within their own party. It became the outer Senshi vs the Inners I loved it!

Let's see if the new one lives up to the hype. Wikipedia said it's airing worldwide how much you wanna bet it's gonna wind up on Toonami? Btw this is the first I heard an anime is supposed to air every where simultaneously usually they dub in in Japan first then translate it to the America's. This is truly remarkable. Dare I say historic!

Stars was okay I liked it because it brought back the Outer Soldier's plus it added new warriors. Sailor' Iron Mouse, Lead Crow & Aluminum Siren. That joint was decent! Kind of wish they didn't change the sex of the Starlights from the original Manga though.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#84shinra35800Posted 2/15/2013 8:53:08 AM
I just want a console that plays games. screw all that other unnessessary stuff. If I want to go on youtube, I'll do so on my PC. If I want to watch movies, I'll do so on my PC. If I want to talk to ppl, I'll do so on my phone or pc.
#854sakuraHa0Posted 2/15/2013 8:54:34 AM
Playstation 3 also is not a good advertising platform.

Look at Microsoft Gold subscribers. They paid $50 annually and look how many ads they got.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#86vashtrichamPosted 2/15/2013 8:54:36 AM
For me PS3 is much better as a entertainment machine.
Better Netflix, NFL sunday ticket, blu ray, still has hulu and amazon prime and I do not have to pay twice to access these. (once for live, once for the apps like netflix and hulu plus)
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill
#87beezer08Posted 2/15/2013 9:01:27 AM(edited)
How did that HD DVD stuff work out Microsoft?
---
PSN/Steam: beezer08
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/863332/tebowed_medium.gif
#88kingofjamaicaPosted 2/15/2013 9:56:27 AM
Blu-ray movies are so expensive still. I rarely buy them.

Why is that? Massive licensing fees or something?

Blu-ray movies are usually maybe $2 more than their DVD counterparts(I've actually seen cases where the BRD version was cheaper). Special editions are maybe $5 more.

Not sure why people keep saying they're too expensive.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#89vashtrichamPosted 2/15/2013 10:23:11 AM
Quote:From: DougyB | #007
Blu-ray movies are so expensive still. I rarely buy them.

Why is that? Massive licensing fees or something?

Blu-ray movies are usually maybe $2 more than their DVD counterparts(I've actually seen cases where the BRD version was cheaper). Special editions are maybe $5 more.

Not sure why people keep saying they're too expensive.

@kingofjamaica
20 bucks use to be what DVD sold for. The price is fine for me and i can find great deals on blu rays on amazon all the time
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#90kingofjamaicaPosted 2/15/2013 10:26:00 AM
@kingofjamaica
20 bucks use to be what DVD sold for. The price is fine for me and i can find great deals on blu rays on amazon all the time

Yeah, and BRDs are usually only around $22. Special editions being $25. Not a huge change.

That's for movies though. TV shows are horribly overpriced on both DVD and BRD.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.