This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List of games to be revealed with PS4 and some info (unconfirmed ofc)

#1PatriotAIPosted 2/14/2013 5:23:06 PM
I have a friend with some connections in the industry, he just revealed to me a few rumors about the PS event on the 20th, he said they came from a trustworthy source and least some of it is true.

The event will focus mainly on the games, the PS4 (name is still unconfirmed) itself will be shown as well, but Sony will state that the design is still work in progress and may change until the console's release. With the new PS Sony will try to return to it's roots and evoke nostalgia in the gamers, there will be a lot of games that debuted on the PS1, even the start up screen is a remake of the original PS. Some of games are:
New Syphon Filter game
New Crash Bandicoot game, similar to the first 3 games
Remake/reimagining of the Twisted Metal 2, which won't come out at least 6 months after the console is released
New Fintal Fantasy game (possible remake) along with FFV13 that made the jump to next gen
New Gran Turismo game
Killzone 4, launch title
New Little Big Planet game
Last Guardian, launch title
New Parasite Eve game
New Ape Escape game
New Tenchu game
New IP, called Gene Mend, futuristic shooter/action adventure
New IP, FPS game (little detail)
New Resident Evil, plays similar to RE6, but retells the story of RE 1-3, will have episodic content
Uncharted 4, still early in development, won't come for some time after console launch
New Driver game
New Ace Combat game
Unknown Konami title
New Medieval game with RPG elements and open world gameplay
Several other titles that are still early in development and have no demos, just names will be shown

New network featuers will also be discussed, apparently you will be able to share multiplayer of games you own with your friends without them having the game (not all games support this), if you're stuck in a game there is an option to make a screenshot and publish it to the PSN where it will display to other players playing the game and they can connect in live chat with you immediately and help you progress, and a lot more stuff. Sadly he said nothing about the new controller not the features it will introduce.

There you have it, a lot of unconfirmed stuff, take with a grain of salt.
#2chuchumyrocketPosted 2/14/2013 5:47:34 PM
I lol'd
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
#3ironmaidenfan70Posted 2/14/2013 5:48:59 PM
Lol funny joke topic
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
#4Ninkyo893Posted 2/14/2013 5:51:54 PM
Why a joke topic? He stated that these were unconfirmed rumors, and nothing listed seems to be off the wall or completely implausible.
---
"Once upon a time in the West, there were men like this. They were not noble; they were not heroic. They simply were."
PSN: Ninkyodo893
#5kingrat2314Posted 2/14/2013 5:52:41 PM
I'll take this with all the salt. Even a Sony hater would cream their jeans at that game list.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of ass. I'm out of gum too. I guess I'll just sit here.
#6chuchumyrocketPosted 2/14/2013 5:56:09 PM
Ninkyo893 posted...
Why a joke topic? He stated that these were unconfirmed rumors, and nothing listed seems to be off the wall or completely implausible.

Ya its completely plausible that all those games will be announced on 20th along with the ps4. Read that list aloud a couple of times.
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
#7Ninkyo893Posted 2/14/2013 6:04:26 PM
chuchumyrocket posted...
Ninkyo893 posted...

Ya its completely plausible that all those games will be announced on 20th along with the ps4. Read that list aloud a couple of times.

There's only two on the list that are supposedly launch titles. The rest are mostly popular franchises, so yes, I can totally see Sony announcing PS4 sequels to these games in the future. Whether they follow through or not is another matter.
---
"Once upon a time in the West, there were men like this. They were not noble; they were not heroic. They simply were."
PSN: Ninkyodo893
#8TsumiNoOukanPosted 2/14/2013 6:14:20 PM
stopped reading after "I have a friend with some connections in the industry"
#9BriankblPosted 2/14/2013 6:51:38 PM
How is it that this friend of yours knows about all these games and Giant Bomb (or any other site for that matter) doesn't?
---
"A game's worth is not measured by it's replay-value, nor it's length, but by the quality of the experience you had while playing."
#10ironmaidenfan70Posted 2/14/2013 6:56:18 PM
My cousins friends girlfriends uncle on her mothers side whos been in the gaming buisness since atari says tc is wrong
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.