This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If I re buy the Rock Band games Used are the export codes linked to my account

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If I re buy the Rock Band games Used are the export codes linked to my account

User Info: fru1fan

fru1fan
3 years ago#1
and if so where would I find them to re download, or do I have to Buy them brand new?
Live above hell

fru1fan
3 years ago#2
bump
Live above hell

User Info: Chocobo115

Chocobo115
3 years ago#3
rebuy, did you own the games before on the same console or do you mean another console?
if you owned them on a PS3 before and you used your urrent account you should be able to redownload RB2, AC/DC, Lego Rock Band and Green Day without rebuying the games. The only game you would need to rebuy is RB1.
Otherwise you might have to rebuy the games, and I wouldn't bet on the used copies not using their export codes :/

fru1fan
3 years ago#4
same account new ps3
Live above hell

User Info: Chocobo115

Chocobo115
3 years ago#5
then no worries, the export files should be in your downloads history.
You'd only need to get hold of a copy of RB1 (used is fine) and export the songs from the disc 8remember to redownload the export key first for RB1.

User Info: mikeda1

mikeda1
3 years ago#6
I bought one from Gamestop for about $2 just in case my PS3 ever goes down and I have to reinstall.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If I re buy the Rock Band games Used are the export codes linked to my account

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived