This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Opinion on Silent Hill Downpour?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Opinion on Silent Hill Downpour?
4 years ago#21
just bought the game and i'm having a good time with it.(gives the chills when playing at night with no light. lol) weird for ign to give such low scores on a great game.
4 years ago#22
I'm going to have to agree that it's the worst Silent Hill. It seems the more I think about it the more I dislike it. I also started another play through post patch only to find that it does jack all.
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
4 years ago#23
I liked it! Not as good as SH2 & SH3 but its the 3rd best in the series as far as I'm concerned..

Remember the last Downpour topic where almost everyone hated it and I posted that its funny how randomly one Downpour topic can have most people hating it (which the last one did) and on a different day, in a different topic most people will say its good? (This one!) Thats just weird.. LOL!
Choose your last words, this is the last time, cuz you and I, we were born to die.
4 years ago#24
I really really enjoyed it. For the price it's going for now, I'd recommend it horror fans.
4 years ago#25
I've beaten every SH game and IMO, Downpour is easily the worst. Characters I didn't care about, bad controls, technical issues and just an overall boring game. Also, where's the music? Not sure if it had even one memorable song.
PSN: Anemptybox
4 years ago#26
ThAce6 posted...
I've beaten every SH game and IMO, Downpour is easily the worst. Characters I didn't care about, bad controls, technical issues and just an overall boring game. Also, where's the music? Not sure if it had even one memorable song.

The korn song was good :)
:D
4 years ago#27
solid game

it got a patch last october or so (at least on 360) which solved 99% of the framerate issues.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Opinion on Silent Hill Downpour?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived