This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Opinion on Silent Hill Downpour?

#21Bs-KILLPosted 2/15/2013 6:03:41 AM
just bought the game and i'm having a good time with it.(gives the chills when playing at night with no light. lol) weird for ign to give such low scores on a great game.
#22656stoogePosted 2/15/2013 6:23:29 AM
I'm going to have to agree that it's the worst Silent Hill. It seems the more I think about it the more I dislike it. I also started another play through post patch only to find that it does jack all.
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#23ViceGagaPosted 2/15/2013 7:49:38 AM
I liked it! Not as good as SH2 & SH3 but its the 3rd best in the series as far as I'm concerned..

Remember the last Downpour topic where almost everyone hated it and I posted that its funny how randomly one Downpour topic can have most people hating it (which the last one did) and on a different day, in a different topic most people will say its good? (This one!) Thats just weird.. LOL!
---
Choose your last words, this is the last time, cuz you and I, we were born to die.
#24abnergoinbigPosted 2/15/2013 7:54:52 AM
I really really enjoyed it. For the price it's going for now, I'd recommend it horror fans.
#25ThAce6Posted 2/15/2013 7:57:57 AM
I've beaten every SH game and IMO, Downpour is easily the worst. Characters I didn't care about, bad controls, technical issues and just an overall boring game. Also, where's the music? Not sure if it had even one memorable song.
---
PSN: Anemptybox
#26warrenmatsPosted 2/17/2013 9:18:39 PM
ThAce6 posted...
I've beaten every SH game and IMO, Downpour is easily the worst. Characters I didn't care about, bad controls, technical issues and just an overall boring game. Also, where's the music? Not sure if it had even one memorable song.

The korn song was good :)
---
:D
#27Killah PriestPosted 2/17/2013 9:24:50 PM
solid game

it got a patch last october or so (at least on 360) which solved 99% of the framerate issues.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.