This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope they redesign the controller for the PS4

#1teirPosted 2/14/2013 11:48:14 PM
My main problem with the Dualshock is thats it's not very comfortable IMO. I really hope they make it more ergonomic. Also, that prototype controller with a touchpad looks interesting. I think it would be bad ass(even though I don't want this because of price issues) if they could have a touch screen or possibly a few of those buttons with programmable LCD's in them.
#2zerogravity399Posted 2/14/2013 11:49:42 PM
I think it would be nice if Sony released two separate versions of the controller.

Dualshock 4, and the new PS4 Touchpad Controller.. There you go. No complaints..
#3True_FoeHammerPosted 2/14/2013 11:50:16 PM
Why don't you find the current controller ergonomic? There is a reason that we've had basically the same controller for nearly 20 years. Unless your hands are a weird size.
#4theatrical_catPosted 2/14/2013 11:57:56 PM
Some people always complain that the Dualshock feels awkward in their hands, but they're just a vocal minority. The majority of Sony fans like the controller and Sony isn't about to ostracize them to make a relative few happy.
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#5zerogravity399Posted 2/14/2013 11:58:33 PM
theatrical_cat posted...
Some people always complain that the Dualshock feels awkward in their hands, but they're just a vocal minority. The majority of Sony fans like the controller and Sony isn't about to ostracize them to make a relative few happy.

Did you seriously just say ostrich?
#6theatrical_catPosted 2/14/2013 11:59:12 PM
zerogravity399 posted...
theatrical_cat posted...

Did you seriously just say ostrich?

Do you have dyslexia or something?
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#7GuitaristMattPosted 2/14/2013 11:59:58 PM
they redesigned the ps3 controller, it'll obviously go through consumer r&d testing
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board