This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Topic for Open-minded Individuals who Don't Care...

#1_EggplantWizardPosted 2/15/2013 1:05:31 AM
Anyone else sick of this Nintendo/ Playstation/ XBox/ PC/ RPG/ FPS fanboyism?
I am.
I like games. Card games. Board games. Video games. Tabletop RPG's.
You f***ing name it, and I'll play it.
I'm so sick of people acting like their medium of choice is the best and there's nothing else out there that's acceptable.
Why would you paint yourself into a corner like that? ...when there are all kinds of games on all kinds of systems/ consoles to be enjoyed.
I'm the type of person that can go from the latest Kirby game to the latest Fallout game, and have fun with it.
Games are games. Isn't that what we all like? Games?
This is a shout out to all the true gamers who like games. Period.
I guess I'm just looking for like-minded people who don't give a crap what game is in front them; people who want to play and compete and have fun.
Game on, my brothers and sisters!!!
---
Currently playing Borderlands, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, Minecraft, and Secret of Mana.
#2mogar002Posted 2/15/2013 1:13:35 AM
Sick of these topics
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#3_EggplantWizard(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 1:27:07 AM
mogar002 posted...
Sick of these topics

What topics? I've never seen an open-minded individual state his case on here. It's always PS fans dissing XBox fans. ...or PC elitists crapping on console players, or something like that. Where are the gamers that just like to play games no matter what?
---
Currently playing Borderlands, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, Minecraft, and Secret of Mana.
#4mogar002Posted 2/15/2013 1:29:36 AM
That's because these stupid arrogant true gamer topics are usually modded.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#5TheCyborgNinjaPosted 2/15/2013 1:31:32 AM
I think fanboyism is bad, but it's perfectly fine to hate something with a valid reason. I had junk hardware and the worst customer service I have ever experienced with MS over the 360. I hate that stupid division of MS, and will never give them another cent until they pry it from my cold, dead hand.

*I share a birthday with Charleton Heston, so I had to throw that in there. Ironically, I hate the NRA...
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#6PHEEliNUXPosted 2/15/2013 1:34:51 AM
Humans always love to fight each other
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#7Terry-bogardPosted 2/15/2013 1:44:05 AM
What is way worse is those people who shout "FANBOYISM !!!" when someone raises a valid point about a system or a game.

Everyone lower than 15 years old jump on the hate wagon about a game/system because they think it makes them the cool kids and when someone like something they pretend they don't they call out the word "fanboy".

This word alone show how immature people are here.
---
Videogame cancer : Perpetual easy mode (AKA USA syndrome), word "main" in fighting games.
#8killakPosted 2/15/2013 1:52:56 AM
What topics? I've never seen an open-minded individual state his case on here.

Then you haven't seen me post.

And be flamed.
---
This gen: Whining, gamers with an amazing sense of entitlement... waiting for pricedrops, cheering for studio closure and wondering why the industry changes