This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IGNS dead space 3 review is awfull!

#11Ghetto_ninjaPosted 2/15/2013 3:58:50 AM
Crysis 3 is going to stomp Dead Space 3.
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
#12SomnusNemorisPosted 2/15/2013 3:59:32 AM
Sophistication posted...
I personally gave Dead space 3 a 7.5 -- I loved it! It's the best game released this year, and so far nothing looks to be topping it anytime soon. I don't think I've played a game ever one time this gen that was above an 8... Not once. People just have high expectations and live beyond the realm of reality.

9's and 10's just aren't realistic. Games have faults and lots of them... Lower the scope down a bit and you might start seeing land instead of clouds while lost out to sea.

Damn, he may be stirring the pot most of the time, but this was quite the sophisticated post. Very, very good points here.
#13DemiFistPosted 2/15/2013 4:01:35 AM
Ghetto_ninja posted...

Crysis 2.5 (CoD with cloaking devices) won't be stomping anything, even the original Crysis is better...
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#14Pato468Posted 2/16/2013 1:29:41 PM
Sophistication posted...
I personally gave Dead space 3 a 7.5 -- I loved it! It's the best game released this year, and so far nothing looks to be topping it anytime soon. I don't think I've played a game ever one time this gen that was above an 8... Not once. People just have high expectations and live beyond the realm of reality.

9's and 10's just aren't realistic. Games have faults and lots of them... Lower the scope down a bit and you might start seeing land instead of clouds while lost out to sea.

I disagree, I believe this gen has seen some of the best (and worst) games ever, just because of how inmersive they can be.

So far, my highest rated games, with as little faults as posible, and that could go over 8 (of the ones I've played extensively, I try not to rate games if I haven't delved deep into them) would be Red Dead Redemption (great action, inmersive world, beautiful graphics and sound) and UFC Undisputed 3 (the striking is very well done, the graphics and sound is great, the little details like the cuts are well done and not overabundant, and even the ground game is rather well done, considering how hard it's to bring such a complex aspect of fighting to game form)

I wouls agree with the rest (except the DS3 part, since I haven't played it yet)
#15wstfldPosted 2/16/2013 1:51:29 PM
Why is everyone so fixated on the score. The review itself is where all the information is.
---
Last Played: DmC (8.5/10)
Now Playing: XCOM Enemy Unknown, Civ 5, DmC, SOTC HD, StarCraft 2
#16angry_cowtipperPosted 2/16/2013 2:20:53 PM
DemiFist posted...
Ghetto_ninja posted...

Crysis 2.5 (CoD with cloaking devices) won't be stomping anything, even the original Crysis is better...

You know, I realize it's a shooter and stuff, but Crysis 2 was nothing like CoD.
---
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Halo: Reach (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)