This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do ya think of the leaked PS4 controller?

#31VanderZooPosted 2/15/2013 9:28:51 AM
Lsnake posted...
I like it. Okay, it's not very pretty, but this is just a prototype (If it's real). I like that the Dualshock design is still there. I like that the symmetry is intact. It looks quite fat though, but that picture might be a bit misleading.

For me, control is of uttermost importance. A controller like this, and I'm gonna preorder the PS4 as soon as it's announced. A tablet controller and I'm not sure I'll bother. Feeling is everything for me, and the Dualshock feels fantastic in my hands.

Ahh, I'm tired of this false symmetry argument. Unless you're playing a FPS, then there is no symmetry.
#32supermoc10Posted 2/15/2013 9:43:27 AM
I like it a lot. It seems bigger, the D-Pad is bigger and Vita-style and I prefer the new sticks to the current one. I also heard that the triggers will be changed to be more like the PS Move's triggers which is great news.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#33kingofjamaicaPosted 2/15/2013 9:47:17 AM
I don't like the speaker, or the touch pad. That said, by far the worst part of the controller is the Move light. If that is a requirement, and is always lit up, I will seriously consider not buying the system.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#34EoinPosted 2/15/2013 10:03:49 AM
New image: https://securecdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/434/1840/original.jpg
#35CloakedNubPosted 2/15/2013 10:34:45 AM
Eoin posted...
New image: https://securecdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/434/1840/original.jpg

I dig it. Glad they got rid of those atrocious sticks on the DS3.
#36XenobowPosted 2/15/2013 10:48:07 AM
Disgusting.
#37ab2c4Posted 2/15/2013 11:18:20 AM
I guess if they feel that they absolutely had to change it, it looks pretty decent.
#38ThePatrickPosted 2/15/2013 11:31:03 AM
It looks fine to me but if they are trying to match the WiiU, looks like they messed up.

Just as the SIXAXIS motion was not a substitute for Wii motion controls, this tiny touchscreen is simply not the same as a tablet display.

I dunno if either gimmick was ever necessary in the first place, mind you.
---
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored
#39KenauePosted 2/15/2013 11:31:56 AM
I like everything about it...except that stupid ass pad in the middle of it. Utterly useless.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
PSN: Lord_CBH / Live: LordCBH
#40KenauePosted 2/15/2013 11:33:33 AM
The Nintendo Master posted...
Just keep in mind folks,
http://imageshack.us/a/img256/5011/ps3boomerang.jpg

I kinda liked that controller...would have loved it they released it as like a Limited Edition type thing.
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
PSN: Lord_CBH / Live: LordCBH