This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is sticking with Sony next gen?

#31LuminescentRulePosted 2/16/2013 5:40:35 PM
Well, I don't see who else.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
http://i.minus.com/ibysvI4MthYwm9.gif
#32J5_isAlivePosted 2/16/2013 5:48:29 PM
Not a fps fan and I'm tired of big Nintendo franchises. I love Quantic dream and am loving PS plus. Got a vita, and tons of digital games now, for vita and ps3. I'll eventually want Bayonetta 2, but ps4 will be my main next system, even though I won't get it for a long time. Incredibly large backlog that will keep me busy for close to a console generation...

I've owned all main consoles in the past, but they have to sell me with games I want. Shmups and superior multi plat games made my 360 worth it, and enjoyed a bunch of wii exclusives. My fav of the big three this generation has definitely been the ps3, the exclusives just appeal more to me than the others.
---
And the moral of the story is, appreciate what you've got, because basically, I'm fantastic. - Holly
#33KOTRwhoopsPosted 2/16/2013 5:56:14 PM
Moving back (PS1 & 2 were my primary consoles). I have a PS3 but the 360 was my primary console due to the European launch delay and the horrendous price point. But as the generation has gone on I've used my PS3 more and more, I hate the direction MS are taking the Xbox so I'll be back with Sony as my main console next gen, unless they mess things up again...
---
PLAYING - Minecraft (360), DmC (PC), ZombiU (WU), Ni No Kuni (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#34Manimal_F0r3v3rPosted 2/16/2013 6:01:45 PM
Unless MS really does something special or sony fumbles, I'll be going with PS4. Had both this gen, but based on the direction MS has taken the past few years, Sony gets the nod from me
---
XBL: ManimalForever PSN: Manimal_Forever
|\/|/\|\|||\/|/\|_ [s.W.o] They see me trollin', they hatin'
#35spacejamjordanzPosted 2/16/2013 6:15:32 PM
I have been gaming more on my PS3 lately, so it could be. I thought I was the only one who has become kinda turned off about the direction MS is going with the Xbox. I feel that they have been slowly abandoning what made the Xbox platform great in the first place. I'm glad to hear I'm not alone.

However, I don't plan to buy a new console until it's at a couple of years into it's life cycle. There is plenty of current gen gaming between my PS3 and 360 to occupy me until then. I'm not doing another round of waiting for games to come out.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>