This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

HOLY ****. Darksiders 2 is $14.99 at Best Buy right now!

#31Hucast9Posted 2/16/2013 1:02:52 PM
TheGrumpyCat posted...
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338295

some other good sales too.

Just found out about it yesterday, and I ordered one. Had I known about this eariler I would've got it asap. Cheapassgamer doesn't seem to update their front page too much anymore, so it's not too easy to see these deals. I had clicked on "deals" and didn't see it there either in the Best Buy section. Cheapassgamer, please stop slacking.
#32badnewsliarPosted 2/16/2013 2:09:34 PM
RockSauron posted...
theshoveller posted...
RockSauron posted...
I really hope Crytek USA (the studio built off the ashes of Vigil) will be put to work on a spiritual successor, and not just make a FPS or whatever...

Wasn't really a fan of the story, so much that I skipped the cutscenes on the second run for the first time in my life, but god dammit, I need more Zelda clones.

I still don't get how people say the Darksiders games are "Zelda clones." It's mind-bottling.

Well, it's not a Zelda clone, but that's the closest I can think of for a game that features exploration and puzzle solving with items you collect :/

3D Dot Game Heroes is much closer IMO
---
http://gifsoup.com/view4/1086479/alex-wright-dancing-o.gif
#33Bancario51Posted 2/16/2013 2:15:27 PM
who cares.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#34mmc2679Posted 2/16/2013 3:12:26 PM
I've scored the Limited Edition from Best Buy. They didn't have the regular edition in stock. I had to wait 40 minutes for them to come to a decision and I left the shop a happy gamer. :D
---
PSN ID: Mustq
Wii U ID: Crimson
#35all_that_juicePosted 2/17/2013 2:05:34 AM
Picked up DS2 at BB today for $15 with great timing too as there was still one LE left and I got it! Nice! The rest were all standard edition. I got the free Argul's tomb DLC.

I know it's really lame to complain considering I got everything for $15, but I was a little disappointed I couldn't get the free Vander Smash to work. I followed the instructions in the e-mail, logged into the site, enter my country and platform, and I kept get the message, "Sorry we can't register you right now."

I just went back to the site now, tried again, and it won't even let me log in, saying I must "link my in-game account," which I already did. I'm thinking maybe the Darksiders website isn't working properly anymore. I guess that would make sense seeing as the company is in financial straits. Plus, as I said before it's hard to complain considering the price I paid for this.
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#36Sum_quod_erisPosted 2/17/2013 2:22:39 AM
Merc123 posted...
Sure it ripped off some other games styles but it had fun combat, fun platforming and fun puzzles.

There's a difference between incorporating concepts from other series (pretty much what every type of media has been doing for decades) and "ripping off" things.
---
P.S. - I use proper grammar online. (Yes, I'm fully aware of my insanity.)
#37Cobra9860Posted 2/17/2013 2:53:11 AM
Thanks tc, actually wasnt sold out.
---
wat
#38BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 2/17/2013 3:05:14 AM(edited)
I just bought it for 13.49 with the first game and all the DLC last month.

Oops. I thought I was on the PC board.
---
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#39J5_isAlivePosted 2/17/2013 6:55:10 AM
Just scored a few minutes ago. Thanks for the heads up.
---
And the moral of the story is, appreciate what you've got, because basically, I'm fantastic. - Holly