This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the better rpg, Ni No Kuni or Final Fantasy XIII

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What is the better rpg, Ni No Kuni or Final Fantasy XIII

User Info: MlREFOX

MlREFOX
3 years ago#21
NNK is so much better as a JRPG that the difference can hardly be measure.

User Info: steker16

steker16
3 years ago#22
lmao didnt take long for the butthurt to come after my post. in all seriousness i do infact have both ff13 and NNK, i've completed and enjoyed FF13 but gave up on NNK about 20 hours in because i just didnt like it enough....the childish dialogue came more annoying than fun to me. and fighting a squid inside of a fairy vag was just strange on multiple levels
nomnomnom

User Info: pokemon_45_79_1

pokemon_45_79_1
3 years ago#23
lmao didnt take long for the butthurt to come after my post. in all seriousness i do infact have both ff13 and NNK, i've completed and enjoyed FF13 but gave up on NNK about 20 hours in because i just didnt like it enough....the childish dialogue came more annoying than fun to me. and fighting a squid inside of a fairy vag was just strange on multiple levels
---
nomnomnom

I own both as well and XIII is so bad I haven't played it in over 3 years and never will again, so I disagree.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.

User Info: steker16

steker16
3 years ago#24
---
nomnomnom

I own both as well and XIII is so bad I haven't played it in over 3 years and never will again, so I disagree.

ok thats fine, doesnt bother me if you prefer nnk. but the nnk fanboys(more like studio giblie fanboys) and/or the "i hate all things FF13 because its the cool thing to do" people should learn that opinions differ and to give up the whole "STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE" mentality because it does nothing but make you look like a tool
---
nomnomnom

User Info: pokemon_45_79_1

pokemon_45_79_1
3 years ago#25
---
nomnomnom

ok thats fine, doesnt bother me if you prefer nnk. but the nnk fanboys(more like studio giblie fanboys) and/or the "i hate all things FF13 because its the cool thing to do" people should learn that opinions differ and to give up the whole "STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE" mentality because it does nothing but make you look like a tool
---
nomnomnom

It goes both ways its a two way street here with that logic.

I can't even believe XIII as 6 votes must be defenders for the most part just lurking not posting.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.

User Info: kewldude475

kewldude475
3 years ago#26
mogar002 posted...
Calling FFXIII an RPG is stretching it.

Yeah, it's more of a sports game... right?
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475

User Info: kewldude475

kewldude475
3 years ago#27
Theclub83 posted...
NNK has a more enjoyable battle system imo. all i remember on FF13 was push the x button alot, like a real lot.

..Like most other JRPG's? And it took strategy towards the end.
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
3 years ago#28
FFXIII didn't have most of the main story in text without any voiceover. Automatically makes it a better game, this isn't the 1990s.
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest Black Ops 2 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
(message deleted)

User Info: RPG maniac87

RPG maniac87
3 years ago#30
Loved FFXIII but I lost interest in NNK.
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What is the better rpg, Ni No Kuni or Final Fantasy XIII

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived