This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So when will EA start selling Trophies/Platinum?

#1tactikz4Posted 2/15/2013 12:35:00 PM
With this their way to get money from gamers by their online pass, microtransaction, bundle releases etc... why wont they sell trophies then? and im sure people will even buy them and its EA so i wouldnt even be surprised-_-

Hate EA with pure heart.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#2theGodPantiesPosted 2/15/2013 12:38:00 PM
next gen bro next gen
---
FACT: Demon's Souls: rpg of the millennium
#3MyLovelyTotoriPosted 2/15/2013 12:47:49 PM
Well I don't care about their twisted business ethics. But often I'm impressed with their games and enjoyed some of them... and I bet you too, otherwise you wouldn't bother to play their games and start this pointless rant do you not?
#4true_gamer80Posted 2/15/2013 12:49:48 PM
name a few EA games where microtransactions either werent optional, werent avaialable to earn in game or werent just time savers packs whcih ties into the 2nd thing I said....hurry up haters :)
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#5king_maddenPosted 2/15/2013 12:51:11 PM
tactikz4 posted...
With this their way to get money from gamers by their online pass, microtransaction, bundle releases etc... why wont they sell trophies then? and im sure people will even buy them and its EA so i wouldnt even be surprised-_-

Hate EA with pure heart.

are you saying that if you could buy trophies OR earn them you would be mad at EA for giving you the choice?
#6tactikz4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:53:13 PM
MyLovelyTotori posted...
Well I don't care about their twisted business ethics. But often I'm impressed with their games and enjoyed some of them... and I bet you too, otherwise you wouldn't bother to play their games and start this pointless rant do you not?

Yh i enjoy some of their games the lack of split screen missing in some their games inst acceptable IMO.

true_gamer80 posted...
name a few EA games where microtransactions either werent optional, werent avaialable to earn in game or werent just time savers packs whcih ties into the 2nd thing I said....hurry up haters :)

Its still a bad thing to introduce in a video game.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#7true_gamer80Posted 2/15/2013 12:58:18 PM(edited)
king_madden posted...
tactikz4 posted...

Hate EA with pure heart.

are you saying that if you could buy trophies OR earn them you would be mad at EA for giving you the choice?

Ill defend EA in certain intances but if any company gives the option to buy trophies, they losemy respect, buying a trophy to me completely makes the point of them irrelevant. I hope no company does this ever.

I guess that kinda contradicts my options remark but to me theres a point to trophies. To each their own I guess with that....I wouldnt like it though
---
#8true_gamer80Posted 2/15/2013 12:59:04 PM(edited)
tactikz4 posted...
MyLovelyTotori posted...

Yh i enjoy some of their games the lack of split screen missing in some their games inst acceptable IMO.

true_gamer80 posted...

Its still a bad thing to introduce in a video game.

options are bad? what if ppl want to save time etc, who are you to say giving ppl options is bad lol? You dont like it ignore it, dont get them, thats whats great about optional things....the choice is yours....

Now Im still waiting for an answer to what I asked, haters start naming all the EA games on ps3(or consoles) where microtransctions arent optional, cant be earnd in game or just time saver packs....go nuts, name em and hate away :) I mean this is such a huge huge problem for so many so lets start naming them off....
---
#9king_maddenPosted 2/15/2013 1:06:30 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
king_madden posted...
tactikz4 posted...

Hate EA with pure heart.

Ill defend EA in certain intances but if any company gives the option to buy trophies, they losemy respect, buying a trophy to me completely makes the point of them irrelevant. I hope no company does this ever.

I guess that kinda contradicts my options remark but to me theres a point to trophies. To each their own I guess with that....I wouldnt like it though

I view it no different than someone cheating in real life to get a trophy. I dont blame the sport or event for having the loop hole for them to cheat, I just lose respect for the person, it still wouldnt change how I play the game.

if anyone did do it though, im sure people would buy it, and they should come with a small star next to the ones you purchased, so people know you had to buy it lol.
#10true_gamer80Posted 2/15/2013 1:09:17 PM
king_madden posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
king_madden posted...
tactikz4 posted...

Hate EA with pure heart.

I view it no different than someone cheating in real life to get a trophy. I dont blame the sport or event for having the loop hole for them to cheat, I just lose respect for the person, it still wouldnt change how I play the game.

if anyone did do it though, im sure people would buy it, and they should come with a small star next to the ones you purchased, so people know you had to buy it lol.

I agree with this
---