This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Angry joe exposed.

#1produnerPosted 2/15/2013 1:08:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DpyAszBnDY&feature=player_detailpage#t=294s

*complains about an ending*
*bashes anyone that complained about the quality and the whole destruction of a series*

We can voice our concerns, right?
#2Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/15/2013 1:16:43 PM
- DMC has a couple of glitches that are rare. Aliens:CM has common glitches on top of all the other games waves of issues

- DMC makes up for it's glitches with quality in the gameplay, graphics and A.I.. Aliens is full of glitches despite also having terrible A.I. and medicore graphics.

- DMC is not apart of the Devil May Cry universe. It is it's own new universe. Aliens:CM is considered a canon part of the main universe that the movies are set in. And as mediocre as DMC's story is, it doesn't compare to how terrible the story in Colonial Marines is, which is inconsistent with past happenings in the movies (among other things)

These things aren't even comparable. No one got exposed. This topic was unnecessary. Do people really hate AngryJoe that much? Don't be so pathetic.
#3BizzaroMurphyPosted 2/15/2013 1:21:01 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
- DMC has a couple of glitches that are rare. Aliens:CM has common glitches on top of all the other games waves of issues

- DMC makes up for it's glitches with quality in the gameplay, graphics and A.I.. Aliens is full of glitches despite also having terrible A.I. and medicore graphics.

- DMC is not apart of the Devil May Cry universe. It is it's own new universe. Aliens:CM is considered a canon part of the main universe that the movies are set in. And as mediocre as DMC's story is, it doesn't compare to how terrible the story in Colonial Marines is, which is inconsistent with past happenings in the movies (among other things)

These things aren't even comparable. No one got exposed. This topic was unnecessary. Do people really hate AngryJoe that much? Don't be so pathetic.

Looks like he was talking about a fighting game at the end, I don't know where you are getting Aliens: CM from.
---
Hooch is crazy.
#4Juvart24Posted 2/15/2013 1:21:47 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...

:nods:
---
"A true hero turns into a werewolf, kills a village full of idiots, then pimps their women out for profit to buy new armor" - Exar0s
GT: Juvart24
#5GunzleaderPosted 2/15/2013 1:23:08 PM
have you seen his cabela 2011 video? funniest **** i ever seen in my life. no offence but if you watch that and don't laugh you are not human.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#6Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/15/2013 1:23:26 PM
BizzaroMurphy posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

Looks like he was talking about a fighting game at the end, I don't know where you are getting Aliens: CM from.

I apologise then. I thought that this was a prequel to the AngryJoe bashing for his CM review.
#7BizzaroMurphyPosted 2/15/2013 1:25:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4DpyAszBnDY#t=390s

What game is in the background? I seriously don't know.
---
Hooch is crazy.
#8dark trunksPosted 2/15/2013 1:27:05 PM
Gunzleader posted...
have you seen his cabela 2011 video? funniest **** i ever seen in my life. no offence but if you watch that and don't laugh you are not human.

Or I have some taste when it comes to humour, rather than find amusement from the lowest possibly form of comedy I can find on the internet.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#9kel25Posted 2/15/2013 1:27:26 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Do people really hate AngryJoe that much? Don't be so pathetic.

People hate all reviewers and game sites when they give a score they don't like but will praise them when they agree with the score. It's best just to ignore these pointless rants.
#10produner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 1:28:02 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...

What does that have to do with the game that you've mentioned? He clearly contradicted himself when he claimed that the fanbase is a bunch fanboys that cry on forums, while he stated that everyone has the right to voice his concerns.

Also DmC has a lot of frequent glitches, and one of them is game breaking. DMC, which was a great series that had a solid gameplay, iconic characters, awesome atmosphere and style got destroyed for no obvious reason. That is as big as ME3's ending. The ending is important and a big issue for a RPG, but still the gameplay, story, settings, theme, action and style is still intact; DMC got destroyed and he made it seem like a trivial thing and insulted the fanbase for their complaints, while he whined about ME's ending.