This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Angry joe exposed.

#31boxingtonPosted 2/15/2013 1:35:36 PM
Wow, the video really makes a dishonest comparison of both games

It really misses out on making whatever point it's trying to make because of that
---
http://imgur.com/AMN4G.gif
#32BizzaroMurphyPosted 2/15/2013 1:36:40 PM
I just realized one of the reasons I dislike him: he's one of those people that jump cut after every sentence.

Not that anybody else cares or that it has anything to do with this.
---
Hooch is crazy.
#33Vince40Posted 2/15/2013 1:36:44 PM
kel25 posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Do people really hate AngryJoe that much? Don't be so pathetic.

People hate all reviewers and game sites when they give a score they don't like but will praise them when they agree with the score. It's best just to ignore these pointless rants.

No people hate when reviewers contradict themselves. Obviously didn't watch the video.
---
I want something good to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Queens Of The Stoneage
#34superbowl54Posted 2/15/2013 1:51:25 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
superbowl54 posted...

no reason to be mature about the stain of gaming communities, I have no respect for them. In retrospect, ME3 fans were way better about the way they handled things.

So, cry foul on the entire fanbase because 2% of them went extremist with their anger?

Even IF the anger was justified?

Yeah sure, THEY are the stain.

It's alot more than 2% for one, go look at the DmC PS3 boards.

Death threats and meta-bombing are justified? How? Because they bashed the game from the moment it was first revealed and the team treated them like they deserve?

It's perfectly fine to not like something, but to call it one of the worst games ever made, and worse than DMC2? All I can do is laugh.

They're like children, they throw a tantrum because they didn't get what they want. Bash the game for horrible reasoning (OMG DANTE SAID THE F WORD) and bash whoever likes it.

They ARE the stain, anyone with common sense can see this, why can't you?
---
XBL: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Persona 4 Arena, Black Ops 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, ZOE HD, Valkyria Chronicles, DmC
#35produner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 1:54:07 PM
boxington posted...

It really misses out on making whatever point it's trying to make because of that

Not really an accurate comparison, it just highlights the main aspects of the genre (action, gameplay, theme, performance..etc), in which DmC falls short compared to MGR.

Still, the highlight of the video is joe's hypocrisy and riding the bandwagon of villainaizing the fanbase and making DmC appear as a trivial matter, while a whole solid series, that refined the genre is getting destroyed because of bad business practices and incompetent game devs.
#36boxingtonPosted 2/15/2013 2:05:19 PM
produner posted...
boxington posted...

Not really an accurate comparison, it just highlights the main aspects of the genre (action, gameplay, theme, performance..etc), in which DmC falls short compared to MGR.

This part isn't true. The video only showcases the glitched part of DmC, and only makes note of the more crass parts of its story/dialogue

On the other hand, it shows MGR's fast paced combat, with some of the more coherent parts of the game
---
#37produner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:07:52 PM
superbowl54 posted...
PhaseSlaethe posted...
superbowl54 posted...

no reason to be mature about the stain of gaming communities, I have no respect for them. In retrospect, ME3 fans were way better about the way they handled things.

So, cry foul on the entire fanbase because 2% of them went extremist with their anger?

Even IF the anger was justified?

Yeah sure, THEY are the stain.

It's alot more than 2% for one, go look at the DmC PS3 boards.

Death threats and meta-bombing are justified? How? Because they bashed the game from the moment it was first revealed and the team treated them like they deserve?

It's perfectly fine to not like something, but to call it one of the worst games ever made, and worse than DMC2? All I can do is laugh.

They're like children, they throw a tantrum because they didn't get what they want. Bash the game for horrible reasoning (OMG DANTE SAID THE F WORD) and bash whoever likes it.

They ARE the stain, anyone with common sense can see this, why can't you?

Jump on the bandwagon. The game has recycled codes, glitches, low frame rate, bad story, bad dialogue, lack of textures, dumped down combat and lack of challenge, that is as a stand alone game. As a DMC game, it sucks and the series didn't need a reboot neither a downgrade from the balanced combat, high performance and over the top action to the crap that DmC is.

Also laugh at your statements first^. Justifying rude PR and devs, not looking at legit criticism and bashing anyone that doesn't take whatever the producer makes in the ass. People could have simply ignored the low quality game and the bad direction of the series and let the game bomb, still they voiced their concerns and devs ignored them.

"we don't have a fix to stop you from facepalming your face till you bleed"- DmC's director in response to complaints about combat problems in the demo.
#38produner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:16:26 PM
boxington posted...
produner posted...
boxington posted...

This part isn't true. The video only showcases the glitched part of DmC, and only makes note of the more crass parts of its story/dialogue

On the other hand, it shows MGR's fast paced combat, with some of the more coherent parts of the game

The video clearly shows segments of DmC's combat+ frequent glitches, and it presented a boss battle from MGR and DmC as a comparison regardless of the glitches that occurred. Besides that, the video shows cutscenes to compare their quality and context.

The video is more of a joke and a jab to the stereotype people in the community that acts like sheep and keep on supporting the reboot without knowing anything while bashing the fanbase and supporters of the old series.
#39true_gamer80Posted 2/15/2013 2:17:50 PM
Angry joe exposed.

for what being a imitator of others with not an original bone in his body..
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#40boxingtonPosted 2/15/2013 2:23:32 PM
The creator of the video has made no effort to make any valid comparisons between the two games, though; just the negatives in DmC

It's one thing to target Joe for his 'hypocrisy', but it's another to make some intellectually dishonest comparison to make some point
---