This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will the PS4 change gaming forever?

#1TonyKojimaPosted 2/15/2013 12:58:55 PM
The answer is obviously YES! The PS3 has changed gaming for this generation and as always sets the standard for consoles and games. And for the PS4 Sony will revolutionize online gaming, and of course once again revolutionize gaming as we know it today! Also its no secret the PS4 will feature the most advanced hardware to date rivaling intels i7 6 core chip! Next gen will be sweet and once again SONY is leading the way like they have done since 1995!!
---
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56
#2true_gamer80Posted 2/15/2013 12:59:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3mrsteveo29Posted 2/15/2013 1:00:33 PM
nope
#4MalifacentXPosted 2/15/2013 1:00:53 PM
Oh lord. He's [TC] back.
---
PSN: SeventhLegion
You are a lightbulb assassin.
~Tmac2035 on "Splinter Cell"
#5TonyKojima(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 1:01:22 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
whipe your chin off, Im guessing you missed wiping some of that sony execs ji zz off your chin lol

Sorry but all experts agree that Sony is leading the way in gaming. Sony innovates everyone follows!
---
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56
#6true_gamer80Posted 2/15/2013 1:04:42 PM(edited)
TonyKojima posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
whipe your chin off, Im guessing you missed wiping some of that sony execs ji zz off your chin lol

Sorry but all experts agree that Sony is leading the way in gaming. Sony innovates everyone follows!

I love sony myself but you still need to whipe that chin off lol

eww did you fart aswell? smells like burnt vasoline in here...
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#7ShineboxerPosted 2/15/2013 1:03:53 PM
The answer is obviously YES! The PS3 has changed gaming for this generation and as always sets the standard for consoles and games. And for the PS4 Sony will revolutionize online gaming, and of course once again revolutionize gaming as we know it today! Also its no secret the PS4 will feature the most advanced hardware to date rivaling intels i7 6 core chip! Next gen will be sweet and once again SONY is leading the way like they have done since 1995!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5l_l-Obs4w

Funniest thing I've heard all week.

10/10

You really brought "it", this time bro.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#8majin nemesisPosted 2/15/2013 1:09:02 PM
yes the PS4 will change gaming forever if it's a significant change i don't know
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#9TonyKojima(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 1:09:26 PM
Shineboxer posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5l_l-Obs4w

Funniest thing I've heard all week.

10/10

You really brought "it", this time bro.

I fail to see how you could find the truth funny? Its already widely agreed Sony has won this gen and is already dominating next gen as well!
---
PSN - Guncrazy56
#10TonyKojima(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 1:11:16 PM
Everyone knows Sony is dominating just look here!

http://www.sonydefenseforce.com/2013/02/14/microsoft-starts-damage-controlling-the-upcoming-ps4-conference/
---
PSN - Guncrazy56