This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will the PS4 change gaming forever?

#21true_gamer80Posted 2/15/2013 1:57:42 PM(edited)
TonyKojima posted...
XWolfO posted...
lolno

Uncharted 3 is still considered a modern marvel of gaming! Its not possible on any other platform!

a series that puts most of its focus on graphics and that "hollywood" feel over gameplay is not what I would call a modern marvel....imo of course

Some would even argue its these kind of games that are ruining gamng in the same sence the hollywood blockbuster has destroyed hollywood lately. No I dont mean that as a direct slam to this series, theres room and a place for all types of games but when many now bash rip apart or make fun of game after game they never even played, or never even pay attention or even aware of any games that arent considered AAA...something isnt right....

Somewhere down the line it went from gameplay first and foremost to screw gameplay lets rip games apart cause they arent as polished or pretty as the big huge AAA games, seems like most around here could care less about any and all games unless they are these huge AAA games....This place is a perfect example of that...listen to what ppl say about game after game they never even played, the majority of games talked about all the time are a tiny % of whats available, most of those beng of course the popular huge AAA games followed with hating everything else...most of the time without even playing it. You have tons of tons of great rated lesser known games...never talked about...something isnt right anymore with all this...

exact same thing has happened to hollywood, with its blockbusters, if a movie isnt a blockbuster nowadays its chance of being a success no matter how good are slim to none
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#22MaxP188Posted 2/15/2013 1:46:29 PM
You should ask yourself doesn't every console change gaming... You need to not post stupid things cause it's said every time when new consoles come out. Waste of time.
---
wow! Currently playing: AC3, Darksiders 2
#23dmcd93Posted 2/15/2013 1:49:45 PM
Sony always wins, baby.
---
Garrus is the Greatest bro in gaming
"There is no Shepard without Vakarian"
#24-Crazy_Dude-Posted 2/15/2013 1:50:07 PM
TonyKojima posted...
XWolfO posted...
lolno

Uncharted 3 is still considered a modern marvel of gaming! Its not possible on any other platform!

The strongest point Uncharted has to make is graphics, which would be better on a high-end PC.

It's repetitive and linear with pin cushion enemies. Machines much more powerful (of naturally more expensive) than PS3 (and I imagine PS4) are currently out.
#25TonyKojima(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:01:28 PM
Do you deny Sony reinvented gaming as we know it today? A superior library a superior online network and of course superior hardware! And the PS4 will continue this trend. Just as when the PS3 came out, the PS4 will be the pinnacle of technology!!
---
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56
#26Satchmo25Posted 2/15/2013 2:23:57 PM
true_gamer80 posted...
TonyKojima posted...
true_gamer80 posted...
whipe your chin off, Im guessing you missed wiping some of that sony execs ji zz off your chin lol

Sorry but all experts agree that Sony is leading the way in gaming. Sony innovates everyone follows!

I love sony myself but you still need to whipe that chin off lol

eww did you fart aswell? smells like burnt vasoline in here...

I barfed
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#27SpikeSpiegelPosted 2/15/2013 2:26:44 PM
"Sony innovates everyone follows!"

TC has obviously never heard of NINTENDO
---
"Bang!"-Session 26
(Cowboy Bebop)
#28SAMCROftwPosted 2/15/2013 2:45:15 PM
I am Sony. You being on my D is quite disturbing and I wish for you to delete Reassurance Topic #8,641,397,874.
#29TonyKojima(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:57:53 PM
SpikeSpiegel posted...
"Sony innovates everyone follows!"

TC has obviously never heard of NINTENDO

lol Nintendo copied Sony.
---
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56
#30SpikeSpiegelPosted 2/15/2013 2:59:34 PM
kthx*leaves*
---
"Bang!"-Session 26
(Cowboy Bebop)