This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I would honestly like the PS4 to support PC gaming keyboards and mice

#1Jason_HudsonPosted 2/15/2013 5:01:10 PM
I'm talking about taking a Logitech gaming keyboard and gaming mouse, plugging it into the PS4 and being able to use it.

I play a lot of games on my PC, but there comes a time when for whatever reason I'll need/want to play the game on the console instead. I love using a mouse and keyboard. It gives accuracy in first person shooters and I find it a lot easier to control characters using a mouse instead of an analog stick.

Recently, I've been playing Assassin's Creed 2 on my PC. I've moved onto Brotherhood which is on my Xbox. Until I tried to play it, I didn't realise how much easier it was to control Ezio on the PC. The grab button on the Xbox is [B] where Circle is on the PS3 controller. Seeing as it's your right thumb, which is now facing away from that button, I can't grab nearly as quick as I could on the PC. On the PC it's left shift, which is easily accessible without moving your hand.

I get that it's an unpopular viewpoint, and likely not for everyone as people like to sit on their couches or whatever. I'd just like the option instead of having to play with an awkward controller on certain games.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest Black Ops 2 player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#2shinra35800Posted 2/15/2013 5:03:32 PM
If I remember correctly, Sony blocked all 3rd party peripherals on PS3 with firmware 3.50 right?