This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OH MAH GAWD, oh mah gawd! This is one pretty jrpg coming out this march

#391VIETNAM-Posted 2/16/2013 7:08:16 PM
gtaking5 posted...
How in the ever loving f*** did this topic get so many replies.

The 5 atelier metro nerd fans in here are true soldiers. They fightin off thousand others that feel disgusted by this new trend of rpg's.
#392ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:09:44 PM
VIETNAM- posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
VIETNAM- posted...
TC must be new to Rpg's to be so easily amused at a below par lookin mobs/bosses. I guess atelier fans always had low standards. The colorful box art & loli's reeled them in lol.

l been playing rpg's since 1995, try again son.

Sure buddy, your opinions says otherwise. 1995 rpg'ers love normal style rpg's with gritty stuff. We all got older & want better but you got older & downgraded/lowered your standards for loli & little colorful artworks...

l see you got more stupid as you got older. Making ignorant posts while being highly uniformed is not something someone should be proud about, but apparently to you it is.
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.
#393ShineboxerPosted 2/16/2013 7:11:04 PM
hijokaiden posted...
VIETNAM- posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
VIETNAM- posted...
TC must be new to Rpg's to be so easily amused at a below par lookin mobs/bosses. I guess atelier fans always had low standards. The colorful box art & loli's reeled them in lol.

Sure buddy, your opinions says otherwise. 1995 rpg'ers love normal style rpg's with gritty stuff. We all got older & want better but you got older & downgraded/lowered your standards for loli & little colorful artworks...

Heck I dont even think a game such as this one would have interested me back in 1995.

From Final Fantasy VI to this pedololi fanservice garbage...

And yet it'll prob be better then half the "shoot shoot boom boom" games that sell lots in the west. With every time I come to this topic I feel more confidant that moving to Japan is the right choice for me where I won't have to keep seeing these basless dumb coments.

And yet it's comments like this that easily demonstrate how that not only is Japan becoming irrelevant in gaming, but also the fanbase they cater this absolute crap to.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#394VIETNAM-Posted 2/16/2013 7:11:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#395darkness1018Posted 2/16/2013 7:13:26 PM
hijokaiden posted...
darkness1018 posted...
With every time I come to this topic I feel more confidant that moving to Japan is the right choice for me where I won't have to keep seeing these basless dumb coments.

The only place you are moving to is your parent's basement, mama's boy.

belieave what you want but I'm positive I've spent more $ in games over my lifetime then you'll ever make in yours ;). Fact of the matter is the west just sucks to me & my fiancée so we are moving east.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733
#396ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:15:37 PM
Shigarui510 posted...
VIETNAM- posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
VIETNAM- posted...

Best post i've seen in a while. I'm curious as well now. Why did the loli fanboys lower their standards? I'm guessing they are starved of rpg's that they'll buy any rpg's at this point garbage or good.

your stupidity and uninformed comments are quite laughable. Aside from Atelier Meruru there hasn't been a loli character in the PS3 Atelier games and even then that was plot related.

But yeah keep on sounding ignorant and stupid with your comments. l bet your just mad you can't bang furries like in western rpg's or have them carrying guns.
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.
#397PHEEliNUXPosted 2/16/2013 7:17:05 PM
VIETNAM- posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
VIETNAM- posted...

Even though i don't play Atelier series, But the only way someone can lower his/her standards is by playing Ni No Kuni
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#398ShineboxerPosted 2/16/2013 7:19:01 PM
Shigarui510 posted...
VIETNAM- posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
VIETNAM- posted...

Best post i've seen in a while. I'm curious as well now. Why did the loli fanboys lower their standards? I'm guessing they are starved of rpg's that they'll buy any rpg's at this point garbage or good.

your stupidity and uninformed comments are quite laughable. Aside from Atelier Meruru there hasn't been a loli character in the PS3 Atelier games and even then that was plot related.

But yeah keep on sounding ignorant and stupid with your comments. l bet your just mad you can't bang furries like in western rpg's or have them carrying guns.

You call him ignorant then attack him with equally ignorant and rather stupid inflammatory remarks?
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#399VIETNAM-Posted 2/16/2013 7:21:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#400hijokaidenPosted 2/16/2013 7:22:55 PM
darkness1018 posted...
belieave what you want but I'm positive I've spent more $ in games over my lifetime then you'll ever make in yours ;).

Achievement Unlocked
Weeaboo Level 100 Reached
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.