This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OH MAH GAWD, oh mah gawd! This is one pretty jrpg coming out this march

#491Demon_AckerPosted 2/16/2013 10:03:43 PM
I think the worst part is how this has been going on for so long. I've stopped frequenting the PS3 board and GameFAQs in general (hard to miss this topic since it was on the front page), but I remember topics about Neptunia and Atelier from before, and it's the SAME THING going on. And it's always the same people, too.

You'd think trolls would give it a break, and that the fans would stop replying to the usual suspects. Like that guy who likes to shine boxers.

The ignore list, people...USE IT.
#492FiendingHardPosted 2/16/2013 10:05:06 PM
Why is everyone yelling?
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Bulletstorm, Anarchy Reigns, Final Fantasy 9.
#493Godly_GoofPosted 2/16/2013 10:06:26 PM
Demon_Acker posted...
I think the worst part is how this has been going on for so long. I've stopped frequenting the PS3 board and GameFAQs in general (hard to miss this topic since it was on the front page), but I remember topics about Neptunia and Atelier from before, and it's the SAME THING going on. And it's always the same people, too.

You'd think trolls would give it a break, and that the fans would stop replying to the usual suspects. Like that guy who likes to shine boxers.

The ignore list, people...USE IT.

I do. But at the same time I hate seeing ignorant people spreading uninformed hate for a game. Like how people started hating on this for the Bikini DLC not even realizing its DLC. That's just sad.

And not just JRPGs just games in general, it's frankly pathetic.
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#494Shigarui510Posted 2/16/2013 10:07:27 PM
bet you guys bought the dlc lol.
#495ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:08:00 PM
Eroyume posted...
Pretty sure Manji is baiting them, though. You can't tell me you didn't know this would happen.

l left this board for the vita board. lt's been some time since l've made posts on the ps3 board, l assure you l did not expect all this mindless ignorance.
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.
#496Demon_AckerPosted 2/16/2013 10:08:56 PM
Why is everyone yelling?

WHAT?!
#497Zombie_PunkPosted 2/16/2013 10:09:18 PM
Demon_Acker posted...
I do. But at the same time I hate seeing ignorant people spreading uninformed hate for a game. Like how people started hating on this for the Bikini DLC not even realizing its DLC. That's just sad.

And not just JRPGs just games in general, it's frankly pathetic.

Some people are just ignorant, hateful and fearful with nothing better to do. I just laugh or shrug and move on.
#498ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:09:35 PM
Universquall posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
l'm far from being a troll, l'm a gamer that likes jrpg's. l don't get an erection like you do when it comes to sales numbers.

but this topic has nothing to do with that, therefore l won't say anymore regarding the matter.

But you might be pretending to like them. Like some people pretend to like Sony. This whole topic was one big trap.

l'm a big fa of the atelier series, l wanted to share my excitment for the game....
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.
#499ShineboxerPosted 2/16/2013 10:09:38 PM

Why are more people stalking me all of a sudden?

People posting a response to someone, which is the express purpose of Message boards, equals "stalking" when you have no other argument to make. You heard it here first.

I'm more curious why you "stalk" the PS3 board and JRPG topics when you clearly have nothing of import to say about them.

I already made an argument. You just didn't read the entire thread. Don't misuse ad hominem when you have no argument yourself other than your own conceited ad hominem. I thought you were better than that bro.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#500KirbyIsAwesomePosted 2/16/2013 10:09:47 PM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nKTmY3mOz_w
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666