This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Calling it now PS4 is going to be called the "Playstation Evolution"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Calling it now PS4 is going to be called the "Playstation Evolution"
3 years ago#11
That would certainly be a boring and unimaginative name. I hope that's not it.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
3 years ago#12
Quote:.....why would anyone be excited for streaming support? You'll have to rebuy access to anything you have a physical copy of, and you'll be
100% dependent on Playstation Network if you ever want to play it again. This is just one big f***** up prelude to a digital only console.

I'm so damn glad I have a quality PC and a BC PS3. If they do this where you pay for the games individually, just to stream, screw them.

However, I'll say this. If PS+ included a service that allowed you to stream as many games as you wanted from PS1-3, it'd be a cool feature trumping anything XBL offers.

@midgar
Yeah, that's realistic. 3000+ free games for $50 a year. Sony cant just give away all their games and everyone else's.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
3 years ago#13
0% chance of that happening
"Super Saiyans playing children's card games in space"
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8537/superyuuma1.jpg
3 years ago#14
midgar posted...
.....why would anyone be excited for streaming support? You'll have to rebuy access to anything you have a physical copy of, and you'll be
100% dependent on Playstation Network if you ever want to play it again. This is just one big f***** up prelude to a digital only console.

I'm so damn glad I have a quality PC and a BC PS3. If they do this where you pay for the games individually, just to stream, screw them.

However, I'll say this. If PS+ included a service that allowed you to stream as many games as you wanted from PS1-3, it'd be a cool feature trumping anything XBL offers.

Or you could not throw away your PS3 and still play your physical PS3 games.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
3 years ago#15
Quote:Oh great it will remind me of that piece of crap of a movie called Dragonball Evolution. How lovely.
@Lelouch71

Your sig. I like it.

Anyways, I don't know what to feel about streaming yet. We just don't have enough info yet.
AE=overrated. Edge/Undertaker is my favorite feud of the modern era, and perhaps of all time.
3 years ago#16
Pfft, no. It's going to be 'Playstation X' because they're teaming with Microsoft now. That's why they said they were going to let Microsoft go 1st, because they are
Try harder next time,
Good day sir/s
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Calling it now PS4 is going to be called the "Playstation Evolution"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived