This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Calling it now PS4 is going to be called the "Playstation Evolution"

#11SlimeSwayzePosted 2/15/2013 8:14:59 PM
That would certainly be a boring and unimaginative name. I hope that's not it.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#12dj___rollPosted 2/15/2013 11:09:47 PM
Quote:.....why would anyone be excited for streaming support? You'll have to rebuy access to anything you have a physical copy of, and you'll be
100% dependent on Playstation Network if you ever want to play it again. This is just one big f***** up prelude to a digital only console.

I'm so damn glad I have a quality PC and a BC PS3. If they do this where you pay for the games individually, just to stream, screw them.

However, I'll say this. If PS+ included a service that allowed you to stream as many games as you wanted from PS1-3, it'd be a cool feature trumping anything XBL offers.

@midgar
Yeah, that's realistic. 3000+ free games for $50 a year. Sony cant just give away all their games and everyone else's.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#13MasterSpectrobePosted 2/15/2013 11:42:10 PM
0% chance of that happening
---
"Super Saiyans playing children's card games in space"
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8537/superyuuma1.jpg
#14LuminescentRulePosted 2/15/2013 11:51:11 PM
midgar posted...
.....why would anyone be excited for streaming support? You'll have to rebuy access to anything you have a physical copy of, and you'll be
100% dependent on Playstation Network if you ever want to play it again. This is just one big f***** up prelude to a digital only console.

I'm so damn glad I have a quality PC and a BC PS3. If they do this where you pay for the games individually, just to stream, screw them.

However, I'll say this. If PS+ included a service that allowed you to stream as many games as you wanted from PS1-3, it'd be a cool feature trumping anything XBL offers.

Or you could not throw away your PS3 and still play your physical PS3 games.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#15WrestlinFanPosted 2/15/2013 11:57:42 PM
Quote:Oh great it will remind me of that piece of crap of a movie called Dragonball Evolution. How lovely.
@Lelouch71

Your sig. I like it.

Anyways, I don't know what to feel about streaming yet. We just don't have enough info yet.
---
AE=overrated. Edge/Undertaker is my favorite feud of the modern era, and perhaps of all time.
#16_V1Posted 2/16/2013 12:10:24 AM
Pfft, no. It's going to be 'Playstation X' because they're teaming with Microsoft now. That's why they said they were going to let Microsoft go 1st, because they are
---
Try harder next time,
Good day sir/s