This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni No Kuni should've been released on the Wii U

#31Onepunch-ManPosted 2/15/2013 6:44:00 PM
mogar002 posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65261367

I thought his name looked familiar, he made that topic then shortly afterwards made another topic asking if he should buy Ni no Kuni.
#32ManuKesnaPosted 2/15/2013 6:44:47 PM
mogar002 posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65261367

I thought his name looked familiar, he made that topic then shortly afterwards made another topic asking if he should buy Ni no Kuni.

he is just some kid with way too much time to spare
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#33nekrothing(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 6:45:29 PM
PHEEliNUX posted...
If it was on the Wii U then more people would talk about it, So no

That's a good thing, it would get more exposure and it would be more popular. That means we could hope for more Ni No Kuni games in the future.

echa_One posted...
And the ps3 version stomped the DS version hard in the world xD

The PS3 version of Ni No Kuni will never outsell the DS version. DS NNK sales figures are extraordinary, I really wish Level 5 would've stuck with Nintendo. They could've replicated the success on the Wii U while appealing to a broader audience.
#34albanianx1Posted 2/15/2013 6:45:46 PM
It was because of Ni No Kuni's success on the DS that we even got a home console version of the game in the first place. You should look up the sales figures, it's one of highest selling DS games of all time. Level 5 should have stuck with Nintendo and released it on the Wii U.
Then go talk about it in the WiiU forum not on the PS3. It's like a PS3 owner going to the x360 forum and making a topic stating that an exclusive game should be on the PS3 and not Xbox.

How do complete garbage topics like this not get modded, it's the perfect example of instigating.
---
Bayern Munich is the strongest club in the world
PSN: eaglespirit
#35RyuuHou25Posted 2/15/2013 6:47:12 PM
Install base of 70+ million

vs

Install base of, what, 4-5 million?

That's why no.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#36UniversquallPosted 2/15/2013 6:49:43 PM
The Wii U isn't a handheld portable.
---
After the Fallout
#37nekrothing(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 6:52:24 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Install base of 70+ million

vs

Install base of, what, 4-5 million?

That's why no.

Did you read the fourth point? Ni No Kuni would've received more exposure and would've had less competition if it had released on the Wii U. In turn, this would result in higher sales figures despite the lower install base.
#38UniversquallPosted 2/15/2013 6:54:44 PM
nekrothing posted...
Did you read the fourth point? Ni No Kuni would've received more exposure and would've had less competition if it had released on the Wii U. In turn, this would result in higher sales figures despite the lower install base.

It being on the Wii U would only have one positive.
---
After the Fallout
#39nekrothing(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 6:54:45 PM
Universquall posted...
The Wii U isn't a handheld portable.

No, but it's the closest thing to it. Ni No Kuni could've benefited from the Wii U tech, such as the improved specs and touchscreen controller. Releasing on the Wii U would've been their best bet at recreating those DS sales figures.
#40UniversquallPosted 2/15/2013 6:55:17 PM
nekrothing posted...
No, but it's the closest thing to it. Ni No Kuni could've benefited from the Wii U tech, such as the improved specs and touchscreen controller. Releasing on the Wii U would've been their best bet at recreating those DS sales figures.

Nope
---
After the Fallout