This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You are Not Ready for PlayStation 4

#21leopoldsharkPosted 2/15/2013 8:05:07 PM
ripped off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gTX2tyZUIw
#22THMBZDownGNZUp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:41:09 PM
leopoldshark posted...
ripped off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gTX2tyZUIw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7xPf28IXkU
#23work_a_holicPosted 2/15/2013 8:42:39 PM
BlazingxPaddles posted...
I'm ready. It's a piece of tech that will be considered under powered within 12 months of its release.

That is every single piece of tech... ever.
---
Now paying: Playstation 3- Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2, Aliens: Colonial Marines. Playstation Vita- Escape Plan, Sumioni: Demon Arts.
#24twinsfan19Posted 2/15/2013 8:44:10 PM
Ben__Affleck posted...
I'm ready. It's a piece of tech that will be considered under powered before it's even released

Fix'd

Lol. Yep.
---
Currently Playing: SC2, CS:GO, TF2, Tribes Ascend, Portal 2, Bastion
#25twinsfan19Posted 2/15/2013 8:49:36 PM(edited)
work_a_holic posted...
I'm ready. It's a piece of tech that will be considered under powered within 12 months of its release.

Ummm...no. The rumors flying around say the CPU for PS4 is based on an AMD A10 APU...that's not exactly "cutting edge" tech. The rumor mill also says the GPUs for the PS4 and 720 will be based on the 7850...new GPU yes, but not top of the line.
---
Currently Playing: SC2, CS:GO, TF2, Tribes Ascend, Portal 2, Bastion
#26CojiroseanPosted 2/15/2013 8:50:32 PM
This is the kind of guy that, of an evening, take a scented bath and then plays Journey after putting on his dressing gown.
---
"Whoa, you sure you're speaking Japanese there Daichi?"
#27midgarPosted 2/15/2013 9:17:43 PM
work_a_holic posted...

Ummm...no. The rumors flying around say the CPU for PS4 is based on an AMD A10 APU...that's not exactly "cutting edge" tech. The rumor mill also says the GPUs for the PS4 and 720 will be based on the 7850...new GPU yes, but not top of the line.

That combination on a desktop PC has been known to run games like BF3/Crysis at 1080p/30FPS solid. It's not cutting edge, but
when you consider it's on dedicated gaming hardware that is standardized (unlike PC), you'll see developers do more with less.

I think it's a pretty big jump, personally. Think about what BF3 could have been. Consoles will get FULL PC ports, and not watered down junk.
---
[This sig has been stabbed by Ray Lewis]
#28Godly_GoofPosted 2/15/2013 9:24:41 PM
And if Sony delivers on half the rumors it'll be the biggest failure in console gaming topping even the virtual boy.

Oh well at least I still have my PS3
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#29THMBZDownGNZUp(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:18:41 PM
midgar posted...
work_a_holic posted...

That combination on a desktop PC has been known to run games like BF3/Crysis at 1080p/30FPS solid. It's not cutting edge, but
when you consider it's on dedicated gaming hardware that is standardized (unlike PC), you'll see developers do more with less.

I think it's a pretty big jump, personally. Think about what BF3 could have been. Consoles will get FULL PC ports, and not watered down junk.

I personally don't expect next gen consoles to be brought up to the level of a modern gaming PC per se, but I'm hopeful that next gen games, as you said, will be developed to the standards that they could have and should have been.
#30TakayaNorikoPosted 2/15/2013 10:30:29 PM
Cojirosean posted...
This is the kind of guy that, of an evening, take a scented bath and then plays Journey after putting on his dressing gown.

Classy.
---
Before you came, they were took care of it.