This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you get a PS4 or 720.... soon?

#21Lelouch71Posted 2/16/2013 3:25:41 PM
While I enjoy my 360, I have no intention of getting another MS system. I will likely wait on getting a PS4. I want the game library to grow. I also want to be aware of any potential DRE or YLOD like issues. I'm doing the same thing for the Wii U. I'm waiting until both the PS4 and Wii U are of value to me. Not to mention I'm waiting for a PS4 slim and price drop. Til then I'm satisfy with my PS3, 360, Wii, PS2, PSP, and most especially 3DS.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#22Ampharos64Posted 2/16/2013 3:38:12 PM(edited)
I'll wait, thinking at least a year, I'm reluctant to buy any console at launch again. I have a backlog anyway, and I'd like to give it a while to see how each of the next gen consoles are turning out before deciding on one. It'll probably be a while before any games I really want are released anyway...though if one is, for instance maybe Versus XIII or The Last Guardian finally showing up as PS4 games, the whole 'wait' idea will kinda go out the window. XD
#23coldwinePosted 2/16/2013 3:44:15 PM
No, because:

- Backlog will keep me very busy
- Price of new consoles will drop and early production kinks will (hopefully) get worked out
---
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct" - from Passing Strange
#24ukokira1Posted 2/16/2013 3:45:32 PM
No. Because it is not coming out soon.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#25Greatjon_UmberPosted 2/16/2013 3:45:49 PM
I'm buying a WiiU before I buy a PS4. I just want some change and skipped the Wii entirely.
---
Reds/Bengals <3
#26Bancario51Posted 2/16/2013 3:46:29 PM
not until there are games worth getting.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#27Mr_Big_BossPosted 2/16/2013 4:56:46 PM
I'd be interested in PS4 only when the following criteria is met:
price is right
allows used games
allows physical media
no online always restrictions

I'll most likely get the Wii Poo when the price is right. Their core games like Zelda, Metroid, 3D Mario are always fun, I don't like the tablet or their lack of a universal online account.

I'm never buying another M$ console, their hardware is crap
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...