This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long are the bioshock games usually, and do they have any replay value?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How long are the bioshock games usually, and do they have any replay value?

User Info: ManjiMidou

ManjiMidou
3 years ago#1
l'm buying bioshock infinite, but l do not know if l should wait a bit longer. l kinda forgot there's some vita games coming out as well that will take my time away.
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.

User Info: Jon_God

Jon_God
3 years ago#2
Hmm, depends on how much time you put in, if you try to find/do everything within reason, something like 12-16 hours, if you run right through, probably more like 8-10.

Usually you can't experience every weapon/ability upgrade in one playthough, as well as them having usually 2 endings.
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/

User Info: ManjiMidou

ManjiMidou
3 years ago#3
l see. Thanks for the info!
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
3 years ago#4
I've probably played Bioshock 1 & 2 a half-dozen times each.

bioshock 1 has Survivor difficulty, I wouldn't do it the first time, but it's worth the challenge.

No Survivor difficulty in Bioshock 2 is the biggest flaw, but i've still beat it like 10 times on Hard. It's still fun every time i play. I'd have beaten it 20 times if I had the free time to play it more.

I probably take 10-12 hours to play, but still I hack/search everything(I don't really need to any more, It's just a habit at this point).
I play all games slow, the average person probably finishes games in about 75% of the time it takes me, so 8-10 hours is a reasonable time frame.
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"

User Info: nouseravailable

nouseravailable
3 years ago#5
The first Bioshock was awesome. You will probably play it more then once just for the sake of doing so. Keep in mind that, in general, i dont like shooters (except for Perfect Dark, No One Lives Forever etc...).
NP: Ocarina of Time 3D, Ni No Kuni and P4Arena

User Info: theGodPanties

theGodPanties
3 years ago#6
It is too long for a PAAGG and NO.
FACT: Demon's Souls: rpg of the millennium
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How long are the bioshock games usually, and do they have any replay value?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived