This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We Explain our Opinions of The Average gamer.. (Based on their Main Platform)

#1rwfan2cPosted 2/16/2013 5:05:47 AM
The Average 360 Gamer- Late teens early Twenties, Who act they are 12 year olds while playing online/ discussing games online.

The Average PS3 Gamer- 12 year olds. or twenty something Fanboys who will buy anything branded Sony Blindly.

The Average Wii Gamer - My Grandmother.

The Average Mobile/Casual Gamer - My Girlfriend.

The Average PC Gamer- Mid to late twenties socially awkward shut in who still lives with parents. Will argue about absolutely anything even though he is obviously wrong. Thinks he is better then any other gamer because he drops 2 grand every year updating his "Sweet rig" PC.

Feel free to post yours! Im actually quite interested how others would stereotype gamers based on there main platform!

And for the record i am a 360 Main Gamer but i own all of the current Gen systems and play a decent amount of PC titles as well. And i enjoy all of them pretty equally, i just prefer the 360's Multiplayer and ease of playing with buddies.
---
XBOX GT & PSN: thetimeofthe9
Currently Playing: Heavy Rain, Assassin's Creed III, Tera
#2Jx1010Posted 2/16/2013 5:07:45 AM
hmmm

I really dont know what to say....
what console to loli gamers use?
#3SxmfctPosted 2/16/2013 5:34:04 AM
OP must be so proud of this thread he decided to make multiples of it.

Sad really, he could have at least proof-read it to omit the spelling and grammar errors.
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#4rwfan2c(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 5:38:55 AM

Sad really, he could have at least proof-read it to omit the spelling and grammar errors.

Oh yea i forgot, "Average Gamefaqs Poster- Condescending Grammar Nazi. (I say Grammar because there were no spelling Errors.)
---
XBOX GT & PSN: thetimeofthe9
Currently Playing: Heavy Rain, Assassin's Creed III, Tera
#5SxmfctPosted 2/16/2013 5:51:26 AM
rwfan2c posted...

Oh yea i forgot, "Average Gamefaqs Poster- Condescending Grammar Nazi. (I say Grammar because there were no spelling Errors.)

OMNOMNOMNOM, your tearz are delightful.
---
"We play the game without having to worry about viruses, system instability, OS deterioration, Compatibility issues, or crappy controls." - 95_Eclipse
#6656stoogePosted 2/16/2013 5:51:28 AM
The average Warhammer 40,000 gamer (Eldar)- Super awesome and highly successful, with a drop dead gorgeous girlfriend and pecks of solid steel.

The average Warhammer 40,000 gamer (Space Marines) - Fat. And I hate them.
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#7RaengPosted 2/16/2013 8:16:30 AM
^a cookie for awesome 40k referance.

That said. My friends usually divide it in two catagories:

* console gamers: people who dislike: good games, quality graphics, framerates, cheap games
* pc gamers: perfection.
---
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15
#8AsucaHayashiPosted 2/16/2013 8:28:34 AM
Will argue about absolutely anything even though he is obviously wrong.

yeah no.

they will argue about anything if there's even a small chance of being correct but LOL@thinking they're wrong... they're not being called PC fanboys(which translates to bias without justification) but elitists for a reason.
---
If console gaming is so cheap then why do I have to spend $600~ in order to play Super Mario Galaxy, Uncharted 3 and Halo 3?