This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Urghh i just cant play ni no kuni......

#1X_ULTIMA_XPosted 2/16/2013 5:19:35 AM
Im up to the part after hamelin and IMO this game actually makes me feel physically sick, im not joking. I cant explain it but i think this game is terrible. I love heaps of jrpgs and its my favorite genre but i think this game was just hyped up by fanboys because its a ps3 jrpg. Anyone agree thats its actually a mediocre game?
---
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/16/2013 5:21:31 AM
Nope, it's a great game.
#3nodleyPosted 2/16/2013 5:22:10 AM
No.
---
http://www.unikgamer.com/users/msg-2323.html
#4CojiroseanPosted 2/16/2013 5:22:41 AM
I think it's the graphics that put people like us off. I almost find the main characters age and look to be creepy.

I'm a JRPG fanboy, I loved Tales of Graces f after the childhood arc, but that is as far as I go when it comes to young kids in games.
---
I'm not weaboo, I'm an Otaku.
#5groz24Posted 2/16/2013 5:50:14 AM
Nope. I can't say that a particular graphic style has ever made a game unplayable for me.
#6MishimaBloodPosted 2/16/2013 6:08:52 AM
Idc about graphics.. I do care about characters though, and seeing those 5y old kids and these round cute red cheeked "monsters" makes me sick.. Between this and Pokemon, ill play pokemon.. Screw the story and screw the visuals.. Its too f*cking childish to attract people.
And Yeah, yeah I know "trolls complaining about games being childish" blah blah..
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
#7ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/16/2013 6:10:17 AM
MishimaBlood posted...
Idc about graphics.. I do care about characters though, and seeing those 5y old kids and these round cute red cheeked "monsters" makes me sick.. Between this and Pokemon, ill play pokemon.. Screw the story and screw the visuals.. Its too f*cking childish to attract people.
And Yeah, yeah I know "trolls complaining about games being childish" blah blah..

They are 13+
#8Evel138Posted 2/16/2013 6:19:35 AM
I'll take it on peoples word that this is a fine game with a great story, gameplay, etc etc...

However, the art style is so bland and generic imho, I find it hard to be interested in the game myself.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Sackboy
http://fav.me/d5qo006