This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games with awful art direction

#81PaperDolphinPosted 2/16/2013 5:57:07 PM
Any military shooter.
---
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!
#82JohnwaltPosted 2/16/2013 6:23:36 PM
Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light

It was annoying.
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
#83doofy102Posted 2/16/2013 6:25:30 PM
Ico.
---
LittleBigPockets: A study of the video game LittleBigPlanet and the odd things that children create on it. http://littlebigpockets.blogspot.com.au/
#84Enix BelmontPosted 2/16/2013 6:43:15 PM
ZombiU - Everything about this game is unpleasant to me.

Mortal Kombat - Especially the janky animations. I know it's to keep it feeling like classic MK, but it looks just bad to me. I'm not super keen on Injustice's new designs, either, but the gameplay looks great.

Lost Odyssey - I know I'm not giving it a fair chance, but the main character looks looks terrible and everything at the beginning is so bland and brown. I'll give it a full chance soon.

Kingdoms of Amalur - Really, everything seems so by the book I don't feel anything towards the game. Just mostly bland. Not awful, I suppose, but yeah.

Dragon Age - Honestly, this world is so bland and boring looking, I had the hardest time ever getting into it. Once I did, it was due to to writing, never the art direction. It's the biggest weakness the game has, IMO. I love the game now, though, but it was a roadblock.

Sonic 2006 - The humans mixed with the hedgehog and eggman's new design...AWFUL.

Madworld - Love what they were going for, but wii couldn't do it justice. Looked like a blurry mess and detracted from the experience. I wish anarchy reigns kept with it just did it better.
---
http://i38.tinypic.com/15mk29j.jpg
#85harcoreblazerPosted 2/16/2013 6:44:12 PM
Don't know why most people are saying games with good art directions, guess it's your opinion.
---
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't
#86_Shikoba_Posted 2/16/2013 6:53:50 PM
harcoreblazer posted...
Don't know why most people are saying games with good art directions, guess it's just gamefaqs.

---
Nintendo Network: Shikoba
PSN: Bad_Brains
#87OldManJablesPosted 2/16/2013 6:55:45 PM
Too Human. I get where they were going with the art but seriously; what were they thinking?
---
Feel the wrath of the Great Mustachio!
#88Enix BelmontPosted 2/16/2013 7:15:05 PM
OldManJables posted...
Too Human. I get where they were going with the art but seriously; what were they thinking?

This is the worst of all. Ever.

I blocked it out of my memory, but yes. Absolutely, winner of this thread.
---
http://i38.tinypic.com/15mk29j.jpg
#89MacBookAirPosted 2/16/2013 7:17:27 PM
After playing Halo 4 compared to Bungie Halo, Bungie Halo games look really....bad.

But if we're keeping strict to Playstation games and multiplats, Dirt 3.

WTF is up with all those triangles? Is this freaking Geometry class?
---
"Sweet Kitty, Sweet Kitty, send your topics unto me..." - Lord-Sheogorath
#90odcrl001Posted 2/16/2013 7:29:58 PM
Zelda: Wind Waker
---
GT: GalahadHK