This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hmm, which of these RPGs should I play first?

#21jammiesPosted 2/17/2013 3:11:15 AM
PoorCountry posted...
You must have many hands if you picked all of those up in one go. If you made multiple trips picking them up, though, next time I'd suggest sweeping them up. A sweep is a more efficient way to collect multiple objects than a pick.

I hope you were as tired when typing this post as I am when reading it. I'm going to sleep now and hoping to have forgotten about it when I wake.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#22TehAssasinPosted 2/17/2013 3:42:45 AM
RPG maniac87 posted...
I've finished all of those games and I'd order them from best to worst like this:

Nier
Tales of Vesperia
FF13
13-2
Eternal Sonata
Valkyria Chronicles
Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Resonance of Fate
Ni No Kuni

NNK is last, but don't mistake it for being a bad game. You just happened to list games that are all amazing. It just didn't measure up to the others.

-> FF13 and 13-2

-> Amazing

Choose one.
#23IamthekuzalolPosted 2/17/2013 6:23:37 AM
RPG maniac87 posted...
I've finished all of those games and I'd order them from best to worst like this:

Nier
Tales of Vesperia
FF13
13-2
Eternal Sonata
Valkyria Chronicles
Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Resonance of Fate
Ni No Kuni

NNK is last, but don't mistake it for being a bad game. You just happened to list games that are all amazing. It just didn't measure up to the others.

FF13, 13-2 above Eternal Sonata, RoF, Valkyria Chronicles, NNK? Not saying that you are wrong, but your taste certainly sucks.
#24USFPosted 2/17/2013 11:29:03 AM
RPG maniac87 posted...
I only play games I love.
Don't have time to play games like LoL ironically.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.