This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamestop Story

#31DaProphecy84(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 6:11:35 PM
The PS3 was defective and I didn't get full value for it.

I went back and asked the guy why the 15 dollars was charged to me, he apologized and refunded me the money.

He knew he was in the wrong, by not telling me that he was charging me for it and made it right.

But honestly the way that people in this thread have stood up for gamestop and attacked me for being an idiot, makes me think you guys all work for gamestop.
#32RyuuHou25Posted 2/16/2013 8:30:58 PM
DaProphecy84 posted...
The PS3 was defective and I didn't get full value for it.

I went back and asked the guy why the 15 dollars was charged to me, he apologized and refunded me the money.

He knew he was in the wrong, by not telling me that he was charging me for it and made it right.

But honestly the way that people in this thread have stood up for gamestop and attacked me for being an idiot, makes me think you guys all work for gamestop.

Well, when you do something idiotic like pay for things without realizing it's 15 dollars more expensive than it should be......
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#33killakPosted 2/16/2013 8:38:16 PM

You could've done that before making this topic.

So you were trolling.

expected.
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots
#34kel25Posted 2/16/2013 10:59:58 PM
FoxtrotDelta88 posted...
There's this little trick you could have done to not get the $15 taken away. It's a trick known as....asking them questions. Don't tell anybody this trick since it's a secret

This is one of the best posts I've read.
#35ElBorak77Posted 2/16/2013 11:02:23 PM
DaProphecy84 posted...
He told me the card was free, never once said its going to cost me 15 dollars.

Exactly what question would I ask when he tells me something is free??

nothing is free son.
---
PSN El_Borak_77