This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Scott Pilgrim vs The World worth it?

#1harcoreblazerPosted 2/16/2013 3:12:57 PM
I played the demo and liked it, i saw the movie and thought it was fun, but this seems more based on the comic book.
---
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't
#2Damax32Posted 2/16/2013 3:17:37 PM
It is more based on the comic book, but that is a great thing, trust me, if you liked the movie you should read the comics, they are awesome.

But I digress, this game is very fun, pretty much a classic side scrolling beat 'em up with the Scott Pilgrim charm, I would say it's worth it completely, and it has multiplayer, and that's always a plus.
---
PSN:Damax2
Enjoy a challenge? http://lbp.me/u/Damax2/levels
#3harcoreblazer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 3:20:12 PM
Great, now, does it have online co-op? because i only have 1 controller and zero people to play it with locally.
---
There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't
#4Stanger5150Posted 2/16/2013 3:20:18 PM
It's River City Ransom meets Streets of Rage... so it's definitely worth it!
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand
#5XSilverPhoenixXPosted 2/16/2013 3:32:05 PM
They were supposed to add in online a long time ago but it seems like it never happened. They were also supposed to charge you $5 for it.
#6hyperskate65Posted 2/16/2013 3:47:05 PM
It's still coming as of last week.
It's been delayed since November.

It was on sale for $5 on Valentines Day.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#7RyuuHou25Posted 2/16/2013 3:53:25 PM
What? The freaking online still isn't out??
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#8JanayBerryPosted 2/16/2013 5:24:49 PM
Do you like:

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (arcade)
- Double Dragon
- Final Fight
- Streets of Rage
- Crime Fighters
- Combatribes
- Vendetta

If you said YES to any of these, then you'll like it.
---
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Current Favorites (since 2/13/13): DC Universe, Devil May Cry: HD Collection, Lost Planet 2, Double Dragon Neon, Mass Effect.