This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

mass effect trilogy questions

#1neurotoxinsPosted 2/16/2013 2:56:06 PM
Does Mass Effect come with all the dlc the 360 version received and how's the mp for me3? Is there still a lot of people online?
---
PSN:JonDiskonected
#2jrr18Posted 2/16/2013 2:57:09 PM
Yes for online but you only get some of the DLC not all of it.
---
Victory over the space pirates through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#3neurotoxins(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 3:05:03 PM
are we missing anything good?
---
#4OaklandRaiderzPosted 2/16/2013 3:27:42 PM
mass effect trilogy is kinda like the three Godfather films. the first two are the best, the third one is a complete blunder that nobody cares about,

so no.
---
wat
#5neurotoxins(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 3:32:20 PM
I meant the missing dlc from the first one
---
#6steker16Posted 2/16/2013 3:33:16 PM
mass effect trilogy is kinda like the three Godfather films. the first two are the best, the third one is a complete blunder that nobody cares about,

so no.

lmao @ the bandwagon hate

ME3 is a great game that only drops the ball in the final few minutes
---
nomnomnom
#7rwfan2cPosted 2/16/2013 3:35:34 PM

so no.

O.o

Mass Effect 1 - The Best RPG - The Clunkiest to play... and i honestly didn't enjoy the story at all, although it did have the best ending.
Mass Effect 2 - The Best Story, The Best Charterers, Second best Ending.
Mass Effect 3 - The Most Entertaining to play- By leaps and bound the best gameplay wise, Worst ending, but it wasn't bad (def not as bad as most will say it was.)
---
XBOX GT & PSN: thetimeofthe9
Currently Playing: Heavy Rain, Assassin's Creed III, Tera
#8Auron772Posted 2/16/2013 3:35:35 PM
steker16 posted...

so no.

This. I also found it to be better than the first game as well and almost as good as the second if it weren't for the original mediocre ending.
---
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
#9guineathewopPosted 2/16/2013 3:38:02 PM
It comes with everything but Arrival for ME2. As well as Bringing Down the SKy for ME1. The only DLC we don't get is Pinnacle Station from the first game. no big loss, it's probably the worst DLC from the entire trilogy.

You still have to buy all the ME3 DLC however.
#10ThePuddingManPosted 2/16/2013 3:39:54 PM
steker16 posted...

so no.

Agreed. ME3 was amazing. The ending was fine with the Extended Cut. Sure, it could have been better but the other 99% of that game was incredible.