This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sign here if you know the ps4 will not be announced for a "told you so"

#1bulletproven50Posted 2/16/2013 3:21:35 PM
People are saying Sony will announce ps4, any ps vet will tell you Sony does things out of the blue. Rather than hyping up 20th then announce the ps4 Sony will wait for e3 announce ps4, then only to have Microsoft announce the Xbox 3 that plays 360 games, announce forts motor 5, and exclusive mw4 dlc for the Xbox. Then also nitendo will get a few punches in with announcing dragon quest for wii u, a new Mario game, Zelda game, then metroid prime.

Doesn't that sound about right??
---
PSN ID:Sprint4geyes_601
My Recent Purchases: PS3 rachet n clank(8.5) golden sun ds(7.5)360 wwe13(8.5)vita ps allstar(8.5)vita cod:declass(7.0) gears o w2(9.0)
#2artian2k1Posted 2/16/2013 3:22:13 PM
No.
---
Eintracht Frankfurt
#3SomnusNemorisPosted 2/16/2013 3:22:17 PM
Fail topic is fail, and now it's in my post history, I cannot wait to come here Wednesday night and laugh at you.
#4RyuuHou25Posted 2/16/2013 3:23:30 PM
Yeah, because their Evolution videos are not a clear indicator of them leading up to the PS4 at all........
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#5uniquecutieVERSPosted 2/16/2013 4:00:50 PM
Signs*

It's too early. Sony has always announced systems at E3. They will also take Q of what Microsoft said as no one will hear about the announcement unless its at a big event like E3 which has become a casual hangout hip spot rather than hardcore gaming activities
---
Waiting on Valkrie Profile: DL to release for the Vita. It's like the best RPG game there is there was and will ever be!!
facebook/lasexidyme
#6Mr_Big_BossPosted 2/16/2013 4:02:08 PM
uniquecutieVERS posted...
Signs*

It's too early. Sony has always announced systems at E3. They will also take Q of what Microsoft said as no one will hear about the announcement unless its at a big event like E3 which has become a casual hangout hip spot rather than hardcore gaming activities

Vita was announced 2 years ago in February.

This is the PS4 announcement.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#7TauriLeaderPosted 2/16/2013 4:07:54 PM(edited)
2 weeks ago I would have agreed. There is now too much information pointing in the PS4 direction.

There is too much hype. It is wasn't the PS4 Sony would say so as hype is at fever pitch it would damage them if it was anything other than the PS4.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#8VarronPosted 2/16/2013 4:14:28 PM
The announcement is THE LAST GUARDIAN!
---
PSN: Snippuh
#9TauriLeaderPosted 2/16/2013 4:20:01 PM
uniquecutieVERS posted...
Signs*

Also Wednesday ia called Playstation Meeting 2013.

The last one was in 2011 for the Vita reveal. They also has one in 2005 for a detailed run through of the PS3 after it was announced at E3 that may.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#10Mr_Big_BossPosted 2/16/2013 4:22:35 PM
Varron posted...
The announcement is THE LAST GUARDIAN!

Actually, I believe it will be shown there as a PS4 game.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...