This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FF III and IV are not playable on the PS3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. FF III and IV are not playable on the PS3?

User Info: TotalDominAsian

TotalDominAsian
3 years ago#1
I was about to buy all the FF games off the PSN... but I realized something just before I purchased them. Some of these games are only playable on the PSP? I haven't heard much about III (or I/II/Origins for that matter), but is this just a typo or is IV Complete Collection really not playable on the PS3?
Close your eyes and dream... Then open your eyes and see.

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
3 years ago#2
Nope, they're PSP/Vita only.

User Info: The_Bones

The_Bones
3 years ago#3
FF4 Complete Collection isn't playable on ps3 but the ps1 version that came with Chrono Trigger should be on there. I think it was called FF Chronicles or something.

User Info: TotalDominAsian

TotalDominAsian
3 years ago#4
Thanks for the fast reply. I was hoping it wasn't true as I heard great things about IV. But V-IX Should more than keep me busy! I'm relatively new to FF, but I'm very excited... should be about 40 hours each game right?
Close your eyes and dream... Then open your eyes and see.

User Info: imsalingaway

imsalingaway
3 years ago#5
3 and 4 are not available on the PSN store (for PS3, I think both are available for PSP) is because they both have portable system remakes that Square does not want to hurt the sales of.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. FF III and IV are not playable on the PS3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived