This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Nintendo wasn't a threat then Sony wouldn't attack them.

#1knightimexPosted 2/16/2013 4:36:19 PM
Apparently Nintendo is the Death Star that won't die.....

I'd be attacking them too if I was a competitor.

Fear much sony?
---
Old School Games FTW!
#2ManuKesnaPosted 2/16/2013 4:37:23 PM
lolbutthurt
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#3UniversquallPosted 2/16/2013 4:37:44 PM
Why would anyone attack Nintendo as this gen draws to a close for everyone but them.
---
After the Fallout
#4StrongBad456Posted 2/16/2013 4:37:50 PM
Just proves the theory that Xbox fans are scared of Sony.
---
Nail, it's an albino Namek. Kill it like the rest. - Super Kami Guru
#5BowtiesAreCoolPosted 2/16/2013 4:41:01 PM
Nintendo is like a chinese smartphone company: they make a lot of money releasing dozens of repeated products to a blind public, get a lot of money, sell more repeated products and repeat the process to pay champagne parties for the CEOs, but they are still a nice joke for the real gamers.
#6STN79Posted 2/16/2013 4:46:07 PM
Nintendo doesn't go around dissing Sony products or any other company for that matter. Why does Sony always gotta boast their superiority over Nintendo? I'd rather support a company with class. Sony is just jealous they didn't get in the videogame business first.
Even in the so called 16-bit wars Nintendo never put down Sega. That's not their style.
#795_EclipsePosted 2/16/2013 4:49:38 PM
STN79 posted...
Nintendo doesn't go around dissing Sony products or any other company for that matter. Why does Sony always gotta boast their superiority over Nintendo? I'd rather support a company with class. Sony is just jealous they didn't get in the videogame business first.
Even in the so called 16-bit wars Nintendo never put down Sega. That's not their style.

I lol'd.

Maybe if Nintendo stood up for themselves, they might not be so far behind.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#8Manimal_F0r3v3rPosted 2/16/2013 5:03:44 PM
Woooow.... Nintendo "won" current gen based on sheer #s alone... Wii U not doing so hot and that may not change. Nintendo perched to take that fall after just regaining the championship. They can't hang. Sony's coming back for the title
---
XBL: ManimalForever PSN: Manimal_Forever
|\/|/\|\|||\/|/\|_ [s.W.o] They see me trollin', they hatin'
#9marvelite50Posted 2/16/2013 5:07:44 PM
Of course they're attacking Nintendo. You always attack the weak one that straggling behind the rest of the pack.
#10knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 5:18:34 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
STN79 posted...

I lol'd.

Maybe if Nintendo stood up for themselves, they might not be so far behind.

Define being behind?

Sony tried the hardest and nearly bankrupt themselves.
They had to sell one of their buildings to stay afloat...

M$ just rips the Xbots off yet they are too sheep to say no about it.
---
Old School Games FTW!