This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Nintendo wasn't a threat then Sony wouldn't attack them.

#31Godly_GoofPosted 2/16/2013 8:45:29 PM
spacejamjordanz posted...
Mattywright77 posted...
FiendingHard posted...
Mattywright77 posted...
I also find it funny as a ww fan other fans hated it, ninty fans call it the worst zelda, but now its what will save the wiiu.....lmao turncoats no casuals to save you now.

No one said that. 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Monster Hunter, and new Zelda will save Wii U.

No..i keep hearing ww. not that it matters. I will not buy even though i want bayo2 because im not retro. stop selling me old crap.

You know the funny thing is... HD remakes these days are supposed to be those "by the way..." kind of games. Not supposed to be a system seller or savior

What for the Wii U? Nah that's SMT, MHU, and X without even getting into the Nintendo franchises :3
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#32NicoGrimmPosted 2/16/2013 8:47:31 PM
Sony's attacking Nintendo because they're the only ones who have a next gen console out. What are they gonna do? Attack the 360?

I, for one, am glad Sony's doing it. And, I hope Nintendo answers in kind. The community needs some hype. Does no one else remember the PS2 launch?
---
Somebody tell me, tell me, tell me, when will I learn? I love it and I leave it and I watch it burn! Damn this wild young heart!
#33spacejamjordanzPosted 2/16/2013 8:55:13 PM
Godly_Goof posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
Mattywright77 posted...
FiendingHard posted...
Mattywright77 posted...
I also find it funny as a ww fan other fans hated it, ninty fans call it the worst zelda, but now its what will save the wiiu.....lmao turncoats no casuals to save you now.

No one said that. 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Monster Hunter, and new Zelda will save Wii U.

No..i keep hearing ww. not that it matters. I will not buy even though i want bayo2 because im not retro. stop selling me old crap.

You know the funny thing is... HD remakes these days are supposed to be those "by the way..." kind of games. Not supposed to be a system seller or savior

What for the Wii U? Nah that's SMT, MHU, and X without even getting into the Nintendo franchises :3

Wow... I have interest in ANY of those games.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#34Alky88Posted 2/16/2013 9:05:38 PM
It's an ad, why is everyone taking it so seriously?
Anyway, aggressive Sony is the best Sony. We got PS1 and PS2 back then so this is a good thing for the PS4.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#35MelkacPosted 2/16/2013 9:11:02 PM
You know, if Wii U ends up somehow winning the 8th gen war...

That would be embarassing for Sony.

Oh, but it's alright! Because they will release Uncharted 50 and everything will be alright!
Because those totally are system sellers.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#36Zack_Attackv1Posted 2/16/2013 9:12:57 PM
lol, Nintendrone reassurance topic.
---
|L|A|y|l|A|
My anti-drug
#37ukokira1Posted 2/16/2013 9:15:40 PM
STN79 posted...
Nintendo doesn't go around dissing Sony products or any other company for that matter. Why does Sony always gotta boast their superiority over Nintendo? I'd rather support a company with class. Sony is just jealous they didn't get in the videogame business first.
Even in the so called 16-bit wars Nintendo never put down Sega. That's not their style.

Someon ehasn't seen how Nintendo said the Genesis was the GenesISNT. Then again they only did that after they was called the NintenDONT by Sega.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#38HungoverHero777Posted 2/16/2013 9:22:52 PM
brycemorr posted...
While Sony and Microsoft have not really been friends they get along due to the computer world.

Sony has every reason to be attacking Nintendo. Since Nintendo did after announce that Sony would be helping make the at the time dubbed the Nintendo PlayStation. Only a few weeks or months later to have Nintendo turn theyre back on Sony.

Sonys on a mission to do everything better then Nintendo.

Are you f****** serious? Sony changed the contract at the last minute so that they would have total control over all of Nintendo's franchises. The Nintendo reps noticed it on their very last readthrough. Sony has always been like this.
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#39dj___rollPosted 2/16/2013 9:55:36 PM
Quote:Apparently Nintendo is the Death Star that won't die.....

I'd be attacking them too if I was a competitor.

Fear much sony?

@knightimex
It's a joke. I don't get why people are making this a big deal. Of course Nintendo is a threat. So is MS. And Sony is a threat to them. It's called competition. I don't think any of them fear each other.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#40Grizzle1981Posted 2/16/2013 10:07:39 PM
In the world of games, there are only 3 threats. Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. To dismiss any of them would be a bad idea. Things like Steam or PC gaming ... not so much of a threat.

And I've seen every console undermine their competition at least once in my life (gamer since I got my first NES with the R.O.B. robot). It's called business.
---
This post is 100% opinion unless stated otherwise.