This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I thought Sony said they were letting Msoft make first move?

#11RemakeMePosted 2/16/2013 4:54:22 PM
Sony knows what Microsoft has up their sleeve and were bluffing them, i'm sure not they are positive and will unreveal their system knowing Xbox wont match... It probably going the route of Wii with Kinect 2 while Sony will be system for the hardcore gamer.
---
PSN=TwoCoiNs MvC3 teams - Main - Doom, Taskmaster, 2nd Tier - Haggar, Sentinel, Wesker, Tronne- 3rd tier Shehulk and Spencer.
#12Manimal_F0r3v3rPosted 2/16/2013 5:00:08 PM
They bamboozled them. Set them up to expect the hook from the right, then they delivered the uppercut from the left! Woooooooooooooooo!
---
XBL: ManimalForever PSN: Manimal_Forever
|\/|/\|\|||\/|/\|_ [s.W.o] They see me trollin', they hatin'
#13DoukouPosted 2/16/2013 5:02:01 PM
RemakeMe posted...
Sony knows what Microsoft has up their sleeve and were bluffing them, i'm sure not they are positive and will unreveal their system knowing Xbox wont match... It probably going the route of Wii with Kinect 2 while Sony will be system for the hardcore gamer.

I don't understand the first part.
---
Don't read this sig.
#14brycemorrPosted 2/16/2013 5:06:01 PM
XSilverPhoenixX posted...
STFU about Sony or Microsoft ripping off Nintendo. You people act as if Nintendo never stole ideas from other companies including Sony.

It's the industry, ideas are either stolen or improved upon and it will always be that way. The WiiU gamepad isn't a new idea either.

Tbe Idea of Motion Controls for games actually came from long before the Wii. Sony was actually the first company to try it during the PS2 ERA with the PS EYE. In a sense Microsoft stole that from Sony.

I know having cameras on consoles isnt new either even my original Gameboy had a camera attachment. But Sony was the first company to actually use a camera for game controls.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84