This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Finished Aliens Colonial Marines *SPOILERS*

#1carsaucePosted 2/16/2013 5:40:20 PM
AWESOME, I enjoyed the whole game, even if wasnt the final copy and rushed game from Gearbox, I LOVED IT!
true ALIENS game to this day on, and Hicks survived and did not die, the ending seemed rushed too but how else to end the game?
I'm glad Hicks was alive ;)
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2este914Posted 2/17/2013 9:41:15 AM
Right there with ya... probably only a couple missions away from beating it ... So far so good for me...
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#3true_gamer80Posted 2/17/2013 9:57:16 AM
I had a ton of fun with it myself. The biggest complaint I seen and Im surprised this complaint isnt everyhere and goes to show most of the haters havent played it cause this should be near the top of compliants was its ending....one of the worst endings in awhile Ive experienced, Im sure dlc will fix that but still no excuse.
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#4SixSixSevenEighPosted 2/17/2013 10:19:57 AM
Reassurance topic.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
#5king_maddenPosted 2/17/2013 10:24:32 AM
true_gamer80 posted...
I had a ton of fun with it myself. The biggest complaint I seen and Im surprised this complaint isnt everyhere and goes to show most of the haters havent played it cause this should be near the top of compliants was its ending....one of the worst endings in awhile Ive experienced, Im sure dlc will fix that but still no excuse.

well in the real world, people who dont like a game dont play through it in entirety, so even if people here did play the game and didnt like it, they wouldnt know if the ending was bad or not.

Im hesitating to pick it up myself, just to check it out, but all the bad reviews, and videos that dont look all that interesting isnt very appealing to someone like me. might "rent it" when it becomes a little cheaper from gamestop.
#6true_gamer80Posted 2/17/2013 11:12:35 AM
SixSixSevenEigh posted...
Reassurance topic.

oh noooo...ppl are using a forum to post positive instead of negative....the end of times....the end of times!!!
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#7este914Posted 2/17/2013 11:20:17 AM
king_madden posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

well in the real world, people who dont like a game dont play through it in entirety, so even if people here did play the game and didnt like it, they wouldnt know if the ending was bad or not.

Im hesitating to pick it up myself, just to check it out, but all the bad reviews, and videos that dont look all that interesting isnt very appealing to someone like me. might "rent it" when it becomes a little cheaper from gamestop.

See you can do what I did if you are on the fence, since this works for a game like this.
(I only play thru Single player campaign, and then I'm pretty much finished with the game, I dont play multiplayer.)
Go to Gamestop and buy the game (they have used copies already) and you have 7 days to return it if you decide you dont like it. You can easily beat this game in a day, 2 days (like I'm about to beat it in a weekend) and see if you enjoy it or not. You can get in some multiplayer time too. If you feel it's worth keeping, keep it and enjoy. If you dont like it, return to Gamestop with your receipt within 7 days and get your full refund back.
Easy.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#8carsauce(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 4:05:19 PM

Only true reviewers would finish the game before complaining, but this game is so worth it, of course I played it from PC but still this is not bad of an Aliens game we been awaiting for.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#9king_maddenPosted 2/17/2013 11:00:07 PM
este914 posted...
king_madden posted...
true_gamer80 posted...

See you can do what I did if you are on the fence, since this works for a game like this.
(I only play thru Single player campaign, and then I'm pretty much finished with the game, I dont play multiplayer.)
Go to Gamestop and buy the game (they have used copies already) and you have 7 days to return it if you decide you dont like it. You can easily beat this game in a day, 2 days (like I'm about to beat it in a weekend) and see if you enjoy it or not. You can get in some multiplayer time too. If you feel it's worth keeping, keep it and enjoy. If you dont like it, return to Gamestop with your receipt within 7 days and get your full refund back.
Easy.

lol yea thats how I usually do things. there are occasions where I end up keeping the game, but I usually go through a good number of games that way, especially since most games dont last that long anyway.
#10TroutfischPosted 2/17/2013 11:01:05 PM
That's it guys, enjoy what little you can from this colossal disappoint.

Curse you Gearbox for ruining my most anticipated GOTY.
---
PSN: Troutfisch