This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy fans boo xbox at launch party.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Final Fantasy fans boo xbox at launch party.

User Info: DocDelicious

DocDelicious
3 years ago#31
arclouks_x posted...
if versus 13 ever exists it would be final fantasy's way back to the tps throne.

Fixed.
Disgaea 4, Vanquish, Sound Shapes, The Cave, Need For Speed: MW 2012, DmC: Devil May Cry, Monster Hunter FU
PSN: DocDelicious

User Info: Godly_Goof

Godly_Goof
3 years ago#32
IChangedMyName posted...
ITT: People who still believe FF13 was held back in quality because of MS and the Xbox 360..

Sad.

http://www.notcliche.com/lbw/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/ff13xbox360sj8.jpg
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."

User Info: Universquall

Universquall
3 years ago#33
IChangedMyName posted...
ITT: People who still believe FF13 was held back in quality because of MS and the Xbox 360..

Sad.

That. A lot of Squares problems are related to whatever MS has over them. But probably not that one thing.
After the Fallout

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
3 years ago#34
Godly_Goof posted...
http://www.google.ca/search?q=fF+13+xbox+360&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=xV8gUefaMOma2gWstYHYBQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=416#i=3

Not quite sure what I'm looking for in that link, especially since it never finishes loading up.

Universquall posted...
That. A lot of Squares problems are related to whatever MS has over them. But probably not that one thing.

I think SE just has problems in general, nothing they've done has been bad because of any said influences. I mean hell, what HAVE they done thats been normal quality compared to prior generations?

I'd even argue FFXII was a crappy game but FF games have an individual fanbase based on entry.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Final Fantasy fans boo xbox at launch party.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived