This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait wait wait. Some people honestly believe the PlayStation 4 won't be shown?

#1SakurafanboyPosted 2/16/2013 9:52:55 PM
Yeah, let's just rent this big ol' theater here and invite thousands of media outlets and stock holders just to announce something like a Vita remodel and price drop! HOW SMART.

Oh and those PlayStation Evolution videos on our YouTube channel? MEANS NOTHING DURHURHURHURHURHUR.

Really, people, the evidence is leaning heavily in favor of PlayStation 4. I lol at anyone who thinks its anything but that.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#2blablablax17Posted 2/16/2013 9:54:35 PM
Watch them troll the world and announce PS Move 2 or Wonderbook 2.
---
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '06.
#3ZeroGravity347Posted 2/16/2013 9:56:10 PM
blablablax17 posted...
Watch them amaze the world and announce Final Fantasy Versus and The Last Guardian as PS4 launch titles.

This.
#4UniversquallPosted 2/16/2013 9:56:22 PM
But they said Microsoft can go first!
---
After the Fallout
#5dacekidPosted 2/16/2013 10:01:30 PM
blablablax17 posted...

That would be classic.

why are so many ppl interested in the ps4? It will take a few years before developers make good use of the hardware so what's the rush? I'm happy with the ps3.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
#6RKOMe2011Posted 2/16/2013 10:03:19 PM
That is also why I dont believe the PS4 will not be shown on Feb 20th either cause SONY specifically said we will wait & see what Microsoft will do 1st.

This is the reason I dont think the PS4 will be revealed, if it does it will not be shown for long and nothing will be known other than the games such as Killzone 4 which is done confirmed for PS4.

Unknown I dont know what to believe, but I was just going with what SONY said we are waiting on the other guys before we make our move.
#7ukokira1Posted 2/16/2013 10:04:55 PM
Universquall posted...
But they said Microsoft can go first!

---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#8VanderZooPosted 2/16/2013 10:10:01 PM
Some people just lack common sense.
#9UniversquallPosted 2/16/2013 10:11:15 PM
RKOMe2011 posted...
That is also why I dont believe the PS4 will not be shown on Feb 20th either cause SONY specifically said we will wait & see what Microsoft will do 1st.

lol
---
After the Fallout
#10VanderZooPosted 2/16/2013 10:12:27 PM
dacekid posted...
blablablax17 posted...

That would be classic.

why are so many ppl interested in the ps4? It will take a few years before developers make good use of the hardware so what's the rush? I'm happy with the ps3.

There is no rush, it's been 7 years, if anything it's overdue. And even poor attempts at the PS4 will look 10x better than PS3 games.

And I don't understand your logic, so they shouldn't release it now because it will take a few years for them to optimise for the hardware? So by that logic the PS4 should/will never come out.