This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait wait wait. Some people honestly believe the PlayStation 4 won't be shown?

#21killakPosted 2/17/2013 1:45:02 AM
Yeah, let's just rent this big ol' theater here and invite thousands of media outlets and stock holders just to announce something like a Vita remodel and price drop! HOW SMART.

Isn't that what they do at E3?
---
You don't ever go full Greer
#22KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/17/2013 1:46:26 AM
ZeroGravity347 posted...
blablablax17 posted...
Watch them amaze the world and announce Final Fantasy Versus and The Last Guardian as PS4 launch titles.

This.

yeah this will 'appen.
---
2013 Year of the butt.''shows butt to everyone''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
#23brycemorrPosted 2/17/2013 1:52:36 AM
I got my PS4 preordered in my mind just because of the rumors. 4k may not be viable for a few years but just was the case of the PS3.

The PS3 came out with 1080p just as that was coming out and there was still a market for SD TVs. 720p was the max on most decent priced HDTVs.

Even if the PS4 doesnt support 4k Im buying it not as a fanboy but because of AMD.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#24Alky88Posted 2/17/2013 2:20:52 AM
hotgamer posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...
Yeah, let's just rent this big ol' theater here and invite thousands of media outlets and stock holders just to announce something like a Vita remodel and price drop! HOW SMART.

Oh and those PlayStation Evolution videos on our YouTube channel? MEANS NOTHING DURHURHURHURHURHUR.

Really, people, the evidence is leaning heavily in favor of PlayStation 4. I lol at anyone who thinks its anything but that.

I wasn't aware that there was any evidence at all. For all you know, this may be all about the Vita. What if they rented that theater for a vita redesign, a price cut and a seriously huge amount of new games announcement.

Also, I wouldn't bet against this also being about some of the PS3 exclusives that have been in development hell forever. They could easily use this time to announce Versus XIII, the Last Guardian or Agent (although Versus XIII is probably the only one likely to show up there with a very very small possibility).

There's plenty of evidence. Most of it comes from Sony's quotes in their ads and also the major hint is them releasing a series of videos about the History of Playstation.
Friday> PS1 video; Saturday>PS2; Sunday>PSP; Monday>PS3; Tuesday>PSVita; Wednesday>event (PS4).
Also they've always announced new hardware at these Playstation meetings: last one was for Vita and the one before that was for PS3.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#25DolphLundgrennnPosted 2/17/2013 2:37:25 AM
they'll announce shenmue 3
#26DefYouthPosted 2/17/2013 2:50:55 AM
DolphLundgrennn posted...
they'll announce shenmue 3

I wish.
---
Well, if I'm going to hell, I'm going there playing the piano. - Jerry Lee Lewis
#27Hash062Posted 2/17/2013 3:23:43 AM
I honestly think launching a new generation of consoles is downright suicidal. The economy is in shambles, and more technology will mean bigger budget titles when companies are going bankrupt after a failed game as it is.

What happened to creativity and just making better and fun games? Do you really need lifelike graphics? Come on, there will never be another wow leap like the one from 2d to 3d, that will turn people into excited buyers all of a sudden.

I am really interested to see what are they going to do. Nintendo will survive at most, Microsoft is going full-on entertainment (full ******) so... what's your move, Sony? Can you do worse? lol I hope not. Can't take much more of gaming fail, honestly.