This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

max payne 3 free after rebate

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. max payne 3 free after rebate
2 years ago#1
get em while they're hot

www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1912979&CatId=3151
---
thurs a partay in mai armer adn ur invit3d!1
2500k || Sapphire 7950 OC || P67-GD65 || 1TB HDD
2 years ago#2
whut.
2 years ago#3
Wait, so the game costs $29.99 and the rebate is for $35, which means I'm getting $5.01 and the game for free?
---
No, John. You are the demons.
PSN = chuckyhacks
2 years ago#4
OK, what is the fine print?
---
I will not change this until WWE brings back the KOTR PPV. {Started 2-1-10}
2012 Minnesota Vikings 10-6
2 years ago#5
Gamer4ever77 posted...

The only fine print is it's mail in rebate. You pay $30 now, and in a few weeks you get a check or visa card for $35.

If you're the type of person who is really (and I mean really) short on cash this may not be a good idea.

If you're the type of person who forgets to register and send in the rebate, this may not be a good idea

If you're the type of person who can't manage the daunting task of printing out a piece of paper, sealing an envelope, putting a stamp on it, and handing it to your postman... this may not be a good idea.
---
thurs a partay in mai armer adn ur invit3d!1
2500k || Sapphire 7950 OC || P67-GD65 || 1TB HDD
(message deleted)
2 years ago#7
wisdom_cube posted...
Gamer4ever77 posted...

The only fine print is it's mail in rebate. You pay $30 now, and in a few weeks you get a check or visa card for $35.

If you're the type of person who is really (and I mean really) short on cash this may not be a good idea.

If you're the type of person who forgets to register and send in the rebate, this may not be a good idea

If you're the type of person who can't manage the daunting task of printing out a piece of paper, sealing an envelope, putting a stamp on it, and handing it to your postman... this may not be a good idea.

Yeah, I saw that. Too bad I don't easily have $30 I can convert into a debit card.
---
I will not change this until WWE brings back the KOTR PPV. {Started 2-1-10}
2012 Minnesota Vikings 10-6
2 years ago#8
I've had bad experiences with companies trying to fool me out of my rebate. Now I don't bother with these kinda deals anymore, as tempting as this particular deal looks.
2 years ago#9
Just ordered a copy. Shipping was almost $4 so I'll be making only $1. Still a good deal though.
---
No, John. You are the demons.
PSN = chuckyhacks
2 years ago#10
Just know that it can take 8-10 weeks to get your rebate back. Although it says something about choosing a "Fast" option. Whatever that means.
---
Why go to the park and fly a kite, when you can just pop a pill?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. max payne 3 free after rebate

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived