This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a truly awful game

#51Stanger5150Posted 2/17/2013 2:09:54 AM
ElBorak77 posted...
any big budget movie tie-in game.

Batman Returns for SNES, and X-Men Origins are two great exceptions.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Sly 4, Alice: Madness Returns, The Jungle Book, Mega Man X Collection, Super Mario Galaxy, Far Cry 3, Shatterhand
#52crazyman32Posted 2/17/2013 2:10:42 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Naughty Bear
Rogue Warrior

I will add Naughty Bear along with the other 5 on my list.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#53hamdooleyPosted 2/17/2013 2:19:45 AM
Doom 3
---
Captain Yesterday.
#54Mutant1988Posted 2/17/2013 2:33:39 AM
A few years back I asked for this exact thing and had Fairytale Fights recommended to me.

I have yet to actually get that game though. Of the games I do own though, I would recommend:

Blood Drive - A car combat game where every single element conspire to deprive it of any semblance of entertainment. Bad level design, overly loose physics, luck based game play, shallow combat and indistinct vehicles (Owning to the shallow combat - Decent character gallery though).

Mindjack - One of the most boring and uninspired games you'll ever play. The mind jacking aspect is a cool concept, but it's gameplay integration is shallow and nonsensical.

Basically, if you almost kill an enemy, you can brainwash them to fight for you. Completely ignoring the fact that they were just riddled with bullets. Then you have the ability to directly assume control over these mindjacked enemies. But bad AI makes controlling mindjacked enemies a hazard as your now AI controlled main character will run straight into firefights getting himself killed. There's no way to command mindjacked enemies or have your main character stay put.

Then there's the co-op, which allows a player to join as a blue hacker and play through the story cooperatively with the host. But players can also join as red hackers, assuming control of the enemy AI. Basically, allowing them to impede the host/blue hackers progress through the campaign, using superior numbers to take out the only two crucial characters (The main characters) on the blue team. In short, it's griefing as a gameplay mode.

Raven Squad Operation Hidden Dagger - A very clunky and lackluster hybrid of RTS and FPS. Hilarious voice acting makes it worth a try.
---
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.
#55Mutant1988Posted 2/17/2013 2:38:48 AM
Oh, how did I forget about Rogue Warrior.

It is horrendously bad, utterly pointless and offensively inept.

It's not the kind of bad you can make fun of. It's so bad it's horrible.
---
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.
#56martingolding96Posted 2/17/2013 2:45:06 AM
KonkeyDonk435 posted...
Power Turtle posted...
Enchanted Arms.

he want's an awful game not one of the last GOOD jrpg's this gen.better check your taste.

how is it a good game? i cant stand the music and atsuma acts like an idiot for most of the game
#57RPG maniac87Posted 2/17/2013 2:59:07 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
Naughty Bear
Rogue Warrior

Would have mentioned these if they weren't better games than Dragon Age: Origins.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#58KonkeyDonk435Posted 2/17/2013 3:00:08 AM
martingolding96 posted...
KonkeyDonk435 posted...
Power Turtle posted...
Enchanted Arms.

he want's an awful game not one of the last GOOD jrpg's this gen.better check your taste.

how is it a good game? i cant stand the music and atsuma acts like an idiot for most of the game

it was good imo

i like the gameplay. it was a good rpg at ps360 launch.better than every ff 13 imo.
---
2013 Year of the butt.''shows butt to everyone''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q
#59DuneManPosted 2/17/2013 3:08:12 AM
Enchanted Arms was basically a launch title, and reflects the bad level texture work and design of pre-Demon's Souls From Software.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
#60RPG maniac87Posted 2/17/2013 3:09:55 AM(edited)
DuneMan posted...
Enchanted Arms was basically a launch title, and reflects the bad level texture work and design of pre-Demon's Souls From Software.

Dragon Age unfortunately has no excuses for its poor texture work.
http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2009/300/950916_20091028_screen005.jpg
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)